𝚡𝚡

❀ ❀ ❀

SIDNEY LOOKED OVER To Jill "You forgot the first rule of remakes, Jill. Don't fuck with the original."

Sidney put the paddles back. Courtney cupped Roman's face and kissed between his eyebrows.

"I'm fine, Court." Roman chuckled, stroking her hair.

Gale gasped then went over to her husband. Hopefully he was okay.

"Oh, my God, Dewey." Gale panicked, rushing over to her husband.

Courtney, Gale, and Roman sat next to Dewey. Who's got blood dripping down his face.

"What hit me?" Dewey groaned out, placing a hand to his head.

Courtney bit her lip, looking over to Dewey. He did not want to know.

"Don't ask." Sidney groaned, sitting next to Roman.

Roman wrapped his arm around her protectively. He kissed her head, resting his head on hers.

"You okay?" Roman mumbled, rubbing Sidney's back.

Aw. They were bonding. Sidney nodded, scooting closer to her brother.

Jill grabbed a piece of glass then stood up, walking behind Roman and Sidney.

"She was standing right behind me." Dewey told the four of them.

Courtney nodded. They always were. He was right. Courtney grabbed the gun that was next to Roman, shooting Jill in the chest. Jill gasped, dropping the glass and falling on her face.

Sidney groaned, laying next to Jill. Roman and Gale placed their hands on Sidney, soothingly.

"Oh, God." Gale breathed out.

Courtney stroked Sidney's hair, moving it out of her face. She sniffed and rested her head on Roman's shoulder. Judy got up from behind the hospital bed. How the fuck was she still alive?

"Nice one." Judy told Courtney.

Courtney saluted her.

"Hicks? You're alive?" Gale questioned, squinting her eyes in confusion.

Judy opened her shirt to reveal a bullet proof vest. Roman looked over to Courtney, winking. That's what they used to survive their Ghostface massacre.

"Wear the vest, save your chest." Judy told Gale, before fainting.

Courtney coughed and held onto Roman. Roman rubbed her back.

"We got two officers down. Several injuries. And a new suspect." Dewey said into his walkie talkie before passing out.

Gale up and ran out of Sidney's hospital room "We need a doctor, goddamn it!"

"I don't know about you, but I feel a whole lot better." Sidney told Jill.

Hopefully this is the end of Ghostface.

⋆。°✩ ANYA'S OUTRO !

{EPILOGUE COMING AND THIS IS THE END OF SCREAM 4 COURTMAN}