𝚡𝚟

❀ ❀ ❀

COURTNEY GOT OUT Of bed and opened the curtains to see the police surrounding Olivia's house. Deanne called Courtney, biting her lip. She was worried about her older sister. Courtney answered.

"Yeah?" Courtney sighed.

Deanne stood up and walked over to the window. She frowned.

"I heard what happened. Are you alright?" Deanne asked, worry lacing her voice.

Courtney looked over to Aileen who was sleeping. She didn't want her daughter involved in this shit.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Roman and Sidney went to go investigate. I guess Kirby and Jill followed after them. Poor girl." Courtney frowned, closing the curtains.

Deanne sighed, sadly. She was worried for Roman and Courtney now that she knew their secret. Did someone know their secret? Right as Deanne was about to answer Roman came into the room.

"I'll call you back, Roman just got home." Courtney bit her lip.

Deanne nodded, sighing "Love you."

Courtney rubbed her jaw, smiling sadly "Love you, too."

Deanne hung up and looked down at her hands. She was hoping no one would hurt Courtney, Roman, or Sidney. Courtney walked over to Roman and touched his face. Roman looked over to Aileen who was asleep then to his wife.

"Are you okay?" Courtney questioned, staring into his eyes.

Roman nodded and hugged her. Courtney hugged back, rubbing his back.

"I want to protect you, Sidney, Kate, Jill and Aileen as best as I can." Roman told Courtney, stroking her cheek.

Courtney looked into his eyes and smiled, sadly. She was glad that Roman wanted to protect his loved ones. Roman took off his shoes, socks, and pants then picked up Courtney. Courtney wrapped her arms around his neck and stroked his hair.

"You are the best thing to happen to me, Courtney Kilmer." Roman told his wife, laying her down on the bed.

Courtney's smile never left her face as Roman was speaking with her. Roman was telling the truth. She was the one that brought him and Sidney closer than ever. She was the one who allowed him a second chance at a family. Hell, he even started his own.

He was grateful that Courtney was there for him.

"I love you, Roman Bridger." Courtney mumbled, stroking his cheek.

Roman turned his head and kissed her palm, gently.

"I love you, too, Courtney Kilmer." Roman spoke, holding her in his arms.

Courtney closed her eyes as sleep took over. Somehow Courtney knew that the Ghostface stuff would get worse and it worried her as a mother. How could she protect Aileen from this?

⋆。°✩ ANYA'S OUTRO !

{A nice little filler chapter of the Kilmer-Bridger family! I have a surprise when Act 3 rolls around!}