𝚒𝚟

❀ ❀ ❀

COURTNEY SQUEALED WHEN Roman pinned her to the wall in his home.

Roman kissed her softly "I want you to be mine."

"Always." Courtney giggled.

Roman kissed her neck to her shoulder "I want you to kill Christina."

"Why?" She gripped his hair.

He hummed then kissed her cheek "You should get to know what murder feels like."

She looked at him "Give me the voice changer."

Roman smirked then handed her the voice changer and cellphone. Courtney dialed *69 then Christina's number.

"Hello?" Christina answered.

"Christina, it's Roman. I just wanted to apologize for how I ended things with you. Meet me at Sunrise Studios in my office." Courtney said in Roman's voice.

"Okay? I'll see you there." Christina said then hung up.

Courtney got her keys then went to Sunrise Studios. Christina was waiting on the garage set. Courtney put on the Ghostface costume then stood on the stairs in the garage. Christina sighed and started to walk out of the garage. Courtney closed the garage before Christina could leave.

Christina turned around to see The Killer. Courtney tilted her head.

Christina walked up to her "Roman?"

Courtney shook her head.

"Are we playing Psycho Killer?" Christina asked.

Courtney nodded.

"Am I the helpless victim?" Christina asked.

Courtney nodded again.

Christina tried to get away. Courtney sliced her arm. Christina screamed and tried to get past Courtney. Courtney pushed her down then stabbed her in the stomach. Christina screamed then crawled to the doggy door trying to escape.

Courtney smirked then pressed the garage door opener. Christina screamed then was crushed to death by the door. Courtney got a picture of young Maureen Prescott and left it at the crime scene. She left to Roman's.

❀ ❀ ❀

COURTNEY WALKED INTO Roman's home.

Roman smirked and went over to her "My little killer."

Courtney kissed him "Oh, baby."

Roman kissed back "I love you."

"I love you." Courtney giggled.

Roman hummed and carried her to bed. Courtney giggled as they got in bed. Roman kissed her head and held her close.

She looked at him "I love your kisses."

He kissed her cheek "Oh?"

She kissed him softly and nodded.

He kissed back "Court?"

"Yeah?" She whispered.

Roman pulled off his shirt then took off his pants "Thank you for not running away."

Courtney smiled softly taking off her shirt and pants then putting on his shirt "You're welcome."

Roman got back in bed then wrapped his arm securely around her waist. She rubbed his arm then closed her eyes, falling asleep.

 She rubbed his arm then closed her eyes, falling asleep