𝚡𝚒𝚒

❀ ❀ ❀

"DEWEY! HEY!" Sidney exclaimed before pulling Dewey into a hug.

"Hey, Sid. Gale, Courtney, Roman, you made it." Dewey hugged Sidney then looked over to Gale, Courtney, and Roman.

Gale turned to her husband "What's going on, Dewey?"

Courtney looked over to Roman. Roman sighed, placing his hands on his hips.

"Sid, I'm sorry, I gotta do something here." Dewey told Sidney before police cars came speeding in.

Roman hid Courtney behind him. What was going on?

"I'm really sorry. Excuse me! This will only take a minute. I need you all to stay where you are and remain silent." Dewey addressed the crowd.

Judy pushed some people back. Courtney looked over to Roman. She was worried about Aileen. Roman was, too.

"Nobody leaves yet. The sheriff thanks you." Judy instructed.

Rebecca came forward "Can this wait, Barney Fife? I'm running an event here."

Courtney rolled her eyes. She wanted to punch her. Roman kissed her head and rubbed her arms in attempts to calm down his wife.

"Ma'am, this is a police event now." Dewey looked over to Rebecca.

Gale stepped forward and looked at her husband. Courtney knew Gale and Judy were at odds, because Judy had a crush on Dewey.

"What's going on?" Gale questioned her husband.

Courtney looked up at Roman. Roman sighed and shook his head.

"Gale, this is police business, if you could just let us handle this..." Judy intervened.

Gale was already annoyed. Courtney stepped in knowing full well how Gale felt.

"Hey, Judy. She's talking to her husband, alright?" Courtney snapped.

Roman smirked to himself. His wife's a badass.

"Courtney, be nice. Listen, there's a phone we believe may have been taken from the scene of a crime. Deputy Hicks has traced its location back to these coordinates. The rest is need-to-know." Dewey looked over to Courtney then Gale.

Gale furrowed her brows together, confused. She and Dewey were supposed to be a team.

"I'm not need-to-know?" Gale questioned, offended.

Judy shushed her when Dewey dialed the number. Bitch. A phone ringing could be heard outside. Roman furrowed his brows.

"Sheriff, it's ringing out here!" One of the police officers said.

Everyone rushed outside to investigate. The ringing got louder. Everyone went outside over to a grey car. What the hell?

"There! It's coming from the trunk there!" He pointed to the car.

"Dewey!" Sidney tried to get his attention.

Roman placed his hand on his sister's shoulder. Courtney smiled softly. She loved that Roman wanted to protect Sidney.

"Gonna need everyone to stay back!" Judy exclaimed.

Sidney looked over to her brother and sister-in-law then back to Dewey. Shit.

"Dewey?" Sidney questioned.

Judy put her hand out in front of Sidney "Stay back!"

Courtney pinched the bridge of her nose. Jesus, Dewey.

"Not now, Sid." Dewey sighed.

Sidney looked over to the car then back to Dewey "It's my rental."

Dewey's eyes widened. Rebecca held up the keys then tossed them to Dewey. Dewey caught them then opened the trunk. It revealed the phone and Sidney's posters covered in blood.

"Fuck..." Roman breathed out, staring at the scene in horror.

Courtney looked over to her husband. It's happening, again.

"Okay, it's now an official crime scene. Let's lock it down." Dewey turned around to everyone.

The cops tried to block off the guests.

"Please tell me this is a prank." Sidney sighed.

Courtney wrapped her arm around Sidney, resting her head on her shoulder. Roman checked his watch then looked over to Courtney.

"I'm gonna pick up AJ." Roman pecked Courtney's lips then side hugged his sister.

Courtney nodded "Be safe, love you."

"Love you." Roman smiled, softly.

Courtney watched her husband get in his car then drive off.

Dewey walked over to the two women "Is Roman okay? And I'm afraid not, Sid."

Courtney nodded, biting her lip. She was afraid Dewey thought it was Roman again.

"He's taking our daughter out of school." Courtney bit her lip, sighing.

Dewey walked away with Sidney. Courtney sighed and got in her car driving to her sister's.

⋆。°✩ ANYA'S OUTRO !

{Don't worry, Roman isn't the third killer with his cousin, Jill. How we liking dilf and milf Courtman?}

 How we liking dilf and milf Courtman?}