𝚡𝚒

❀ ❀ ❀

COURTNEY DROVE AILEEN To school on the 15th anniversary of the Woodsboro Massacre. Aileen looked outside then to her mom. She noticed her mom's uneasiness.

"Mom?" Aileen frowned, reaching over to place a reassuring hand on her arm.

Courtney parked and looked over to Aileen. She kissed her head. Aileen was a lot like Roman. Protective over Courtney. Aileen hugged Courtney as she knew her mom needed it.

"Your dad will pick you up today, okay?" Courtney told Aileen.

Aileen nodded and grabbed her stuff before exiting the car. Courtney blew her a kiss. Aileen returned it.

"Love you, sweetie!" Courtney yelled to her.

"I love you, too!" Aileen yelled back.

Courtney smiled to herself. She loved that kid more than anything. Courtney drove off to Sidney's book signing.

❀ ❀ ❀

WHEN COURTNEY GOT There Roman's car was parked in front of hers. Courtney was glad Roman was supporting his half-sister. Roman walked over to his wife, wrapping his arms around her.

"Hi, Court." Roman pecked his wife's lips.

Courtney giggled, wrapping her arms around his neck. Roman kissed her cheek and held her close.

"Have you seen your sister today?" Roman questioned.

Courtney shook her head and bit her lip. Deanne Kilmer was Courtney's younger sister who went to school with Sidney. Courtney mostly moved back to Woodsboro to be closer to her.

"Let's head inside." Roman told his wife.

Courtney nodded as they went inside to hear Sidney talk about her book. Roman wrapped his arms around Courtney, kissing her shoulder. Courtney started to calm down when he did that.

"And I began to believe, myself, that was all I was, a victim, and that was unacceptable to me. So, I sat down, and began to write a new role that would be my own. A role for a woman who could leave the walls of fear behind, and step back into the sunlight, out of darkness." Sidney spoke about her book.

Everyone clapped for her. Courtney turned to see Gale.

"Gale, hey!" Courtney smiled, hugging her.

"Courtney, Roman." Gale smiled softly, hugging them both.

Gale pulled away from the two, still holding a smile. Roman noticed her uneasiness.

"You alright, Gale?" Roman rubbed her arms.

Gale nodded. Courtney looked up at her husband then Gale. Roman nodded and turned back to his sister and Rebecca.

"Okay, we're gonna start the book signing in a sec, so buy your copies while they last." Rebecca spoke up.

Sidney walked over and noticed her brother, her sister-in-law, and Gale.

"Gale, Roman, Courtney. I'm glad you came." Sidney smiled at the three of them.

Gale, Roman, and Courtney walked over to her. Courtney was the first to hug Sidney.

"Wouldn't miss it, little sis." Roman said before hugging his sister.

Sidney hugged back then pulled away to hug Courtney.

"Congratulations, Sidney. I haven't had a chance to read it yet, but..." Gale started but Sidney cut her off.

"I know where you all can get one." Sidney smiled at the three of them.

Sidney and Gale laughed and hugged. Courtney awwed. Roman kissed his wife's head. Courtney was happy they were all together. Dewey came in.

Oh boy.

⋆。°✩ ANYA'S OUTRO !

{Hehe cliffhanger oops}