𝚡𝚒𝚡

❀ ❀ ❀

COURTNEY PARKED AT Jennifer's driveway running to the front door. Aileen and herself getting out of the car and running to the front door. She pressed on the doorbell repeatedly.

"JENNIFER!" Courtney yelled, her fear lacing her tone.

Jennifer opened the front door. Her arms crossed and her hair was shorter than it was in the year, 2000.

"Jennifer, Ghostface is back and someone needs to watch AJ." Courtney placed a hand on her chest.

Jennifer nodded "Yeah, I can watch her. Court, your sister's dead and Gale was attacked. What's worse is Jill, Roman, and Sidney were, too."

Courtney placed a hand on her forehead. Roman was hurt and so was Sidney. Courtney hugged Aileen.

"Stay with Auntie Jennifer, okay?" Courtney instructed Aileen.

Aileen nodded and hugged her back. Aileen didn't want to lose her mom or dad.

"I love you." Courtney kissed her head.

Aileen sniffed "I love you, too, mommy."

Courtney hugged Jennifer then ran to her car speeding off to the hospital.

❀ ❀ ❀

COURTNEY RAN INTO Roman's hospital room. He had a stab wound on his shoulder.

"Court, it was Jill." Roman coughed, stroking her cheeks.

Courtney raised a brow "I guess Ghostface can't think of anything original anymore?"

Roman took off his monitors and slowly got out of bed. Courtney and him ran into Sidney's room.

"Sidney!" Roman and Courtney exclaimed.

"Hello, Mr. and Mrs. Ghostface." Jill aimed the gun at Courtney and Roman.

Roman grabbed Courtney and tackled her over the hospital bed. Judy and Gale following suit. Courtney coughed as Roman had knocked the wind out of her. What was going on? Judy got out her gun.

"Don't even think about shooting, or I'll blow Dewey's head off." Jill told the four of them, aiming the gun at Dewey's head.

Roman, Courtney, Judy, and Gale shared worried looks. Was she actually going to shoot him?

"What, you think I won't do it? Give me your gun!" Jill exclaimed.

Gale looked over to Judy "Do it!"

Judy slowly stood up. Roman kept Courtney behind him. He was trying to protect her the best he could.

"You just had to be the hero huh? Give me your gun." Jill told Judy, aiming her gun at her.

Sidney slowly sat up, seeing the defibrillator. Roman looked over to Sidney. She nodded at him.

"What are you, deaf? Give me your gun!" Jill instructed.

Judy tossed her gun over the bed. Jill kicked it to the side. Oh, no.

"Now, get up." Jill told her.

Judy slowly stood up. Roman used that to get over to Sidney. Courtney bit her lip, looking over to Gale.

"And keep your hands over your head." Jill told her.

"Don't do anything stupid..." Judy replied, arms above her head.

Jill shot her in the shoulder. Judy fell to the ground.

"Don't fucking tell me what to do." Jill spoke, aiming the gun at Gale and Courtney.

Gale and Courtney looked over to Judy's body in horror. They shared concerned looks.

"Oh, God..." Courtney and Gale whispered to each other.

"Now, get up, you two bitches." Jill told Gale and Courtney.

Courtney and Gale looked at each other then stood up, raising their hands in surrender.

"Okay." They replied in unison.

Roman watched the scene play out. He couldn't lose his wife. Roman grabbed the defibrillator handing it to his baby sister. Gale and Courtney stood up, looking at Jill.

"Come on." Jill told the pair.

Gale and Courtney slowly walked over to Jill, hands still raised up. Courtney didn't want to die and Roman didn't want to lose his wife.

"Let's go. Get your skinny asses out here." Jill told them.

Gale and Courtney walked closer to Jill.

"Okay." Courtney frowned.

"I'm gonna enjoy blowing your heads off, especially you, Courtney. Can't believe you didn't embrace being a villain." Jill fake pouted at Courtney.

Bitch. Courtney rolled her eyes. She was fed up with Jill.

"Okay, but can we just...have one final word?" Gale bargained with Jill.

Roman turned the knob on the defibrillator. Sidney nodded at Roman, crawling behind Jill.

"What? 'Please'?" Jill questioned, sarcastically.

Courtney and Gale were getting on Jill's nerves.

"No. Clear." Courtney smirked, tilting her head to the side.

"Clear?" Jill squinted her eyes at her cousin-in-law.

Sidney stood up from behind Jill. Roman went over to Courtney, holding her close. Courtney bit her lip, rubbing Roman's chest, gently.

"Clear." Sidney confirmed, putting the defibrillator to Jill's head, electrocuting her.

Jill fell to the ground, jolting from the electricity. Wow.

 Wow