𝚡𝚒𝚒𝚒

❀ ❀ ❀

WHEN ROMAN PICKED Up Aileen from school he met with Courtney and Deanne at the Roberts household.

"Hi, Aunt Kate." Roman smiled and hugged his aunt.

Kate hugged back and smiled. She pulled away from Roman and cupped his face.

"You look just like your mother." Kate smiled.

Roman sighed, sadly. He was bummed he never got to meet her. Courtney rubbed his back and sighed. Deanne helped Kate set the dinner plates out.

"You hurt my sister, Roman, I break your face." Deanne winked, smirking.

Roman gulped and nodded. Courtney giggled at that. She loved her sister. Roman picked up Aileen and walked to the living room with Dewey and Sidney. Kirby walked in with plates in her hands.

"She's so pretty, he's so handsome. When you think about what they survived, they must have scars everywhere." Kirby told Jill.

Courtney and Deanne looked at each other then to Jill and Kirby. Jill looked over to Kirby, offended.

"Shh! Come on." Jill scolded.

Kate looked over to Jill and Kirby "Her mom was my sister. I have scars, too. No one ever asks me about my scars."

Courtney wiped her tears then went upstairs to the guest room she was staying at with Roman and their daughter for their protection. Deanne went upstairs after her sister and crossed her arms.

"I need to tell you something, okay?" Courtney sniffed and looked down at her feet.

It had been 11 years since the 2000 Ghostface and she was about to come clean to her baby sister. Deanne sat next to her sister and held her hand. Courtney sighed.

"Roman and I were the Ghostfaces of 2000. Not John Milton." Courtney looked down at her sister's hand.

Deanne bit her lip and rested her head on Courtney's shoulder. She wanted to protect her sister. Roman came in, putting Aileen to bed next to Courtney.

"You told her?" Roman sat next to Courtney.

Courtney nodded. Deanne hugged them both.

"I won't tell anyone." Deanne swore then left the Roberts household.

❀ ❀ ❀

IN THE NIGHT Roman woke up to screaming. He got dressed then turned to his wife.

"Stay here with Aileen." Roman instructed his wife.

Courtney nodded and held Aileen close to her. Roman left the room, banging on Sidney's door.

"Sidney!" Roman yelled to his sister.

Sidney got up, quickly and opened her door. The two siblings went into Jill's room and witnessed Olivia's murder.

"Roman, come on." Sidney grabbed his arm, leaving the room.

He couldn't believe this was happening again. Now the target was their cousin, Jill.

"Hoss! Perkins!" Sidney yelled out to the cops.

Their car was empty. Shit.

"Sidney, come on!" Roman yelled to his sister, taking her to Olivia's house.

⋆。°✩ ANYA'S OUTRO !

{Splitting up the chapters!}