𝚟

❀ ❀ ❀

COURTNEY WOKE UP THE Next morning with Roman's arms around her.

Roman kissed her cheek "Morning, princess."

Courtney looked at him then pecked his lips.

He pecked back "Are you feeling okay?"

She smiled and nodded.

Roman bit his lip "How'd I get so lucky to be with you?"

She rubbed his chest "I don't know."

He smirked and looked at her "Much less make you my accomplice."

She kissed his cheek "Happy to be of service."

Roman sat up and got his glasses "Honey?"

Courtney hummed in response.

"I'm gonna go to a meeting with Milton." Roman chuckled and looked at her.

"Want me to meet up with you at your party?" Courtney said, biting her lip.

"Just go with me, gorgeous." Roman said leaning down and stroking her cheek.

She looked away then at him "He's creepy, Roman."

He smirked and kissed her "I'll protect you."

She kissed back.

"Alright, so my god awful sister is in town. Which means before I see Milton, I'll pay her a visit." Roman got dressed then kissed her forehead.

"I love you, Roman Roberts." Courtney bit her lip.

"I love you, too." Roman smiled.

Courtney got dressed.

The pair left Roman's house, got in his car. Roman drove them to set. Courtney and Roman got out of the car. She sighed as she looked around to make sure nobody saw Roman. Roman hid then dawned the Ghostface costume.

Courtney bit her lip, looking over to her boyfriend "Roman?"

"Yes?" He asked in the Ghostface voice.

"Be careful." Courtney hugged him.

He hugged back and rubbed her back. Courtney walked on set then saw Angelina.

Angelina came over to Courtney "They found Christina in the garage door."

"What?" Courtney asked, placing a hand over her mouth.

Angelina hugged her. Courtney sighed as she hugged back. The two women walked to the ladies restroom. Angelina walked into a stall. Sidney walked in soon after.

"Sidney?!" Courtney asked.

"Oh my God, Courtney." Sidney said, hugging her.

"I remember when you were so young and my sister and you had sleepovers now look at you." Courtney smirked.

"How is Deanne?" Sidney asked.

"Good." Courtney smiled softly.

"It's good to see you, Courtney." Sidney smiled then walked into a stall.

Courtney fixed her make up then left the bathroom. After a while Sidney's screams could be heard. Angelina, Tyson, and Courtney all walked onto the set. The taller detective ran past them to Sidney. The shorter detective went to question Angelina about the mask.

Courtney sighed and walked over to Sidney "Sid?"

Sidney hugged her "Courtney, I swear I saw my mother."

"Sweetie.." Courtney rubbed her back.

Sidney sobbed into her shoulder.

"You go with the Detective and I'll stay with Dewey." Courtney told her.

Sidney nodded. Courtney and Dewey walked away after helping Sidney into the cop car.

"Hey, Dew. Court." Gale and Jennifer said, as they walked over to Courtney and Dewey. File in hand.

"Come on. We have to go catch up with Sid." Dewey said.

"Take a look at this first. Someone we know?" Gale said, handing the file to Courtney and Dewey.

Courtney hummed.

"Where did you get this?" Dewey asked.

"We got it. Archives." Jennifer said.

"Sidney's mother was an actress. Three movies." Gale told Dewey and Courtney.

Courtney bit her lip "Wait, what?"

"Horror movies." Jennifer said.

"Wanna know who produced all three?" Gale asked.

"Who?" Dewey and Courtney asked. "Milton."

Gale and Jennifer said.

The four of them went to Milton's office.