𝙴𝙿𝙸𝙻𝙾𝙶𝚄𝙴

❀ ❀ ❀

ROMAN WAS FIXING Aileen's room. He sighed as his shoulder wound had heeled. Courtney was pacing around their bathroom. She was pregnant, again. Roman moved Aileen's dresser to a certain place then went to the bathroom.

He tried to open the door, but it was locked. Did something bad happen?

"Court?" Roman frowned, trying to open the door.

Courtney grabbed the pregnancy test and hid it behind her back. She opened the door and hugged him.

"Roman, don't leave me." Courtney mumbled into his chest.

Leave her? He would never think of leaving her.

"I would never leave you, you know that." Roman reassured, placing a kiss on her head.

Courtney rested her head on his chest. She knew he wouldn't, but it was a fear of hers. He meant everything to her. They met when she was 24 and he was 27.

"Roman, we're having another baby." Courtney stated, looking up at him.

He kissed her head. He was happy. Why would she think he'd leave, because of that?

"I'm so happy." Roman smiled, rubbing her back.

❀ ❀ ❀

SIDNEY HUGGED ROMAN Before she got in her rental car. He was gonna miss his sister a lot. Aileen hugged Courtney's waist. Courtney stroked her hair and frowned.

"Take care of yourself, Sid. Tell Mark I said hi." Courtney waved to her.

Sidney smiled softly.

"I will, take care of my brother." Sidney winked at Courtney.

Courtney smiled and nodded. Roman patted Sidney's car. Sidney drove off. Roman and Courtney walked back inside their house.

"I'm gonna miss her." Courtney frowned, hugging herself.

Roman closed the door, behind him and nodded. He was glad that his sister was gonna get out of Woodsboro.

"Me, too." Roman sat on the couch, opening his arms for Courtney.

Courtney sat in his lap and rested her head on his chest. He kissed her head and held her close. Roman was happy. He had a family and one kid, another on the way. He wouldn't have it any other way.

⋆。°✩ ANYA'S OUTRO !

{ALRIGHT THIS IS THE END OF BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY WHICH IS CENTERED AROUND COURTNEY AND ROMAN THE SEQUEL WILL BE CENTERED AROUND AJ AND VINCE! THANKS FOR ALL THE LOVE AND SUPPORT!}

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐁𝐎𝐇𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐍 𝐑𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐘: 𝐑. 𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐆𝐄𝐑 [𝟏] 🎉