𝚡𝚒𝚟

❀ ❀ ❀

SIDNEY THREW THE Plant that was on the ground into the window then unlocked the front door. Roman smirked at Sidney then opened the door from the inside. The two siblings ran into the house and up the stairs. When Roman got to Olivia's room he blocked the door off from Sidney's view. It was bad, really bad.

"Roman, let me see." Sidney tried to get past her brother.

Roman sighed and moved out of the way. Sidney covered her mouth and turned away. Olivia was dead with her insides on the outside. Olivia's cellphone rang. Roman being the overprotective brother he was, picked up the phone. He answered it then put the phone on speaker.

"What?" Roman snapped, looking over to Sidney.

"Welcome home, Sidney and Roman. Preview of coming events." Ghostface replied.

Roman rolled his eyes. He was embarrassed. This was his and Courtney's successor?

"Why don't you come for us? You got the balls for that?" Sidney questioned.

Roman looked over to Sidney. Sidney wasn't scared she wanted to get rid of the asshole just as much as he did, now that they had families.

"Oh, poor Sidney and Roman. You think this is all about you two. You still think you guys are the director and the star." Ghostface cooed.

Roman rolled his eyes as he looked, annoyed. Sidney gritted her teeth together.

"This isn't a fucking movie!" Sidney exclaimed.

"It will be." Ghostface replied to her.

Sidney was annoyed. Roman was, too. Who the fuck was doing this?

"These are innocent people." Sidney frowned.

"Spare me the lecture. You've done well by all this bloodshed, haven't you? Well, how about the town you left behind, Sidney? I've got plans for you both. I'd watch Courtney's back if I were you, Roman. I'm gonna slit your eyelids in half so you don't blink when I stab you in the face or Courtney. You'll die when I want you all to, Sidney and Roman. Not a moment before. Until then, you both are going to suffer." Ghostface told them before hanging up.

Roman sniffed. Ghostface was back and was much gorier than he thought. He was also targeting Courtney, but why?

"Sidney! Roman!" Jill exclaimed, coming closer to the room.

Roman blocked the door and shook his head at Jill. He was trying to protect his family.

"Jill! Stay right there!" Sidney exclaimed, blocking the door as well.

Both siblings wanted to make sure Jill wasn't traumatized.

"Is she..?" Jill moved to get a closer look.

Sidney blocked Jill "Do not look, okay?"

"She said you were the Angel of Death." Jill sniffed.

❀ ❀ ❀

GHOSTFACE APPEARED FROM Behind Jill, slicing her in the arm. Roman and Sidney tackled Ghostface. Ghostface threw Sidney into the wall much to Roman's displeasure. He punched Ghostface before Sidney smacked Ghostface with a picture frame. Ghostface kicked Sidney from underneath her legs.

"Sid!" Roman yelled, pushing Ghostface away from his sister.

Ghostface slammed Roman into the wall. Roman groaned, holding his head. Ouch. He stood up and tackled Ghostface before he could stab Sidney in the face. Ghostface and Roman rolled down the stairs.

"ROMAN!" Sidney cried out, worried about her older brother.

Roman stood up and punched Ghostface in the face knocking him to the ground. Sidney ran down the stairs and hugged Roman. Roman hugged back and kissed her head.

"Oh, God, Jill." Roman frowned.

Perkins came into Olivia's home.

"He's in here." Sidney pulled away from Roman, walking over to Hoss and Perkins.

Roman turned around "He was."

Hoss and Perkins ran outside to find Ghostface. Sidney walked over to the staircase, worried about Jill.

"Jill?" Sidney questioned, looking up at her.

Jill shook her head at the two siblings "Don't."

Jill slid down the stairs, holding her arm. A few moments later Trevor came in.

"Sid." Roman whispered to his sister.

Sidney turned around to see Trevor. How convenient. Billy Loomis 2.0.

"What happened? Oh my God, Jill!" Trevor exclaimed, running up the stairs.

Sidney slid down the wall. Roman sighed and sat next to her, placing a hand on her knee. Sidney placed her hand on top of his, appreciating her brother's presence.

Perkins squatted next to Roman and Sidney "Hey, you both okay?"

Roman frowned "You should look upstairs."

Perkins looked upstairs then got his gun out. Roman was mad it was happening again. His main protection was his family.

⋆。°✩ ANYA'S OUTRO !

{AWWWWWWW ROSID IS THE BEST SIBLING DUO}