𝚡𝚟𝚒𝚒𝚒

❀ ❀ ❀

AILEEN SAT WITH Courtney on the bed in the guest room Roman and Courtney were staying in. Courtney braided Aileen's hair and frowned slightly as she was worried for their daughter. Roman came in after a while and laid down on the bed, his arm resting on his face.

"Daddy!" Aileen giggled as she laid on top of Roman.

Roman kissed her head and rubbed her back. This is what Roman always wanted a family.

"Roman, we need to think of Aileen here." Courtney frowned, glancing over to her husband.

He looked over to her and bit his lip. She was right. It wasn't fair that Aileen was wrapped up in this mess. He kissed Courtney on the cheek and nodded.

"So, what do we do?" Roman questioned, looking at their sleeping daughter then Courtney.

Courtney shrugged, hearing the tea kettle. Roman and Courtney got out of bed then to the kitchen. Sidney looked up at them.

"Sorry, did I wake you?" Sidney asked, a frown placed on her lips.

Courtney shook her head, leaning against the counter. Roman stood next to Courtney. They were worried about Sidney. Sidney and Roman heard a noise. The two siblings walked over to the backdoor to see the wind chimes.

Roman flicked the switch searching around the backyard then opened the door. Sidney walked out and tried to fix the wind chimes. Dogs barking could be heard in the distance which startled the two siblings. Roman walked back inside, guiding Sidney in. Sidney closed the door and locked it.

"Is everything alright?" Courtney questioned, looking over to the siblings.

Roman nodded. Courtney hugged him. She couldn't lose their family. Sidney sipped her tea and flipped through a magazine.

"Are you thinking of having any more kids?" Sidney questioned, looking at Roman.

Roman was about to respond, but the wind chimes could be heard, again. Sidney grabbed the knife off the counter walking back to the door. Roman put Courtney behind him.

"Do you see anything?" Roman questioned Sidney.

Sidney jolted. It was their Aunt Kate. Courtney held her chest and bit her lip.

"Sorry! The wind chimes were over here." Kate stated, holding the wind chimes.

Sidney opened the door walking out to Kate "It was me. I was trying to fix them, sorry."

Roman went out and grabbed the grocery bags for Kate. Awww.

Courtney smiled at her husband "Cutie."

Roman winked at her. He was such a gentleman.

"I'm just back from the store." Kate told the three of them.

Sidney closed the door behind Kate as she got inside. Roman placed the bags of groceries on the counter.

"You're shopping?" Sidney questioned, uneasy.

Kate turned to her niece "My stress buster. I've got one more bag in the car. I'll be right back."

Kate left. Courtney looked over to Roman. That was weird and they felt it. Roman rubbed the back of his neck. Sidney came over and started unpacking the groceries.

A phone rang startling Courtney. Sidney looked over to the phone. Courtney frowned the picked it up, accepting the call.

"Roberts Residence." Courtney spoke into the phone.

"Why hello there, Mrs. Ghostface." Ghostface smirked.

Courtney's bottom lip quivered in fear. How did he know?

"I know your secret, Courtney Kilmer-Bridger. Roman and you were the Ghostface killers of 2000. John Milton was Roman's father. You were playing Tatum. Did you sleep with the director to get that job, Mrs. Ghostface?" Ghostface chuckled.

Courtney rubbed her forehead "Fuck you, you monster!"

Roman took the phone from Courtney "What the fuck do you want with our family, huh?!"

Courtney looked over to Sidney then upstairs. She ran upstairs and woke up Aileen. Aileen turned over, yawning.

"Baby, you need to come with mommy." Courtney stroked her hair.

Aileen nodded and changed out of her pajamas into shorts and shirt. Courtney grabbed Aileen's hand as they ran downstairs. Roman stopped them. He wanted to say goodbye in case something bad happened.

"I love you." Roman told Courtney, rubbing her arms.

Courtney smiled, sadly at Roman. They had to hide Aileen and they knew someone they could trust.

"I love you, too." Courtney mumbled, stroking his cheeks.

Roman got down on his knees and pulled his daughter into a hug.

"I love you, AJ." Roman kissed her head.

Aileen smiled "I love you, too, daddy."

"Behave for your mom." Roman told Aileen.

Aileen nodded. Courtney and Aileen went out the back and got in Courtney's car. Courtney sighed as she drove off to Jennifer's.

⋆。°✩ ANYA'S OUTRO !

{Hehe, guess who's back. Back again. Jenny's back. Tell a friend. Guess who's back.}

}