𝚟𝚒𝚒

❀ ❀ ❀

ROMAN CUPPED COURTNEY'S FACE After they got dressed "That was the best gift I could ask for."

Courtney smiled and pecked his lips "Let's go."

Roman chuckled as they walked to his car.

Courtney bit her lip "Roman?"

"What?" He asked, looking at her then got in the car.

Courtney got in then put on her seatbelt "I know you want to kill Sidney, but my sister grew up with Sidney."

"Oh.." Roman said, starting the car.

Courtney bit her lip then looked at him "Maybe don't kill her, do the right thing and make it right with her."

Roman sighed and rubbed his face "Baby.."

"I know the story, Roman. You're the product of a rape. Your father is Milton. Your mother is Maureen Roberts aka Rina Reynolds aka Maureen Prescott. Roman, that's your sister. That is your family." Courtney said, stroking his hair.

Roman sighed and looked at her "You're lucky I love you."

"I know." She rested her head on his shoulder.

He kissed her head and rubbed her leg.

Courtney bit her lip "Roman?"

"Yes, baby?" He asked as he parked his car.

"Are we going to die?" Courtney asked, worry written all over her face.

"No." Roman replied as lifted her chin up. She kissed his cheek. He kissed her cheek back. Courtney and Roman got out of the car then walked inside.

"Happy birthday, Roman." Angelina and Tyler told Roman.

Courtney smiled softly as she hugged Angelina. Angelina hugged back. Courtney walked off to call Dewey to lure him to the party using Sidney's voice on the voice changer. Roman went outside to get Jennifer, Gale, and Dewey. Courtney came back and waited.

"Hey, guys. Come on in. Join the party." Roman said, opening the door for Dewey, Gale, and Jennifer.

"Yeah, well, actually, we're here to see Sidney." Gale said.

"Good. Sidney's here." Roman said.

"Where?" Dewey asked.

"She's right there!" Roman exclaimed, pointing at Angelina.

Courtney giggled as she walked over to Roman. Roman kissed her cheek.

"Jesus. Not 'Sidney,' Sidney. Like I'm Gale and she's Gale." Jennifer said, pointing to herself then Gale.

"Sidney Prescott?" Roman asked.

"Yeah." Jennifer said.

"No, I'd never invite her here." Roman said.

"She's on her way." Gale said.

"Well, the more the merrier." Roman said, drinking his champagne.

"God, this house is incredible." Angelina said.

"It's old Hollywood." Courtney smirked.

"Yeah, could the dude have more money?" Tyson asked.

"Supposedly, Milton has a secret screening room that was like the scene back in the '70s, you know. It was like drinks, and drugs, and girls, and movies and shit." Roman said, then kissed Courtney's cheek.

"Wow. Wish I could've seen it." Angelina said.

Courtney looked over to Roman then Angelina "Big old screening room shouldn't be too hard to find."

"I'm gonna go check this place out. Baby, let's go." Roman said, grabbing Courtney's wrist.

"Whoa! Whoa! Just wait one damn minute. There's a psycho killer on the loose. And you want to go traipsing around this gigantic mansion? Have you ever actually seen the Stab movies? Every time this dude enters a room, he ends up a goddamn shish kebab." Tyson said, pointing to Dewey.

"I'll go with you, Roman and Courtney. I already lost my girlfriend." Jennifer said, standing up.

Courtney sighed at the mention of Christina.

"There you go. You guys wanna come?" Roman asked.

"It'll be okay. We're gonna stick together." Angelina told Tyson.

"You're not sticking. Wait up." Tyson said.

Roman wrapped his arm around Courtney as they all walked to find the room.

"We're gonna stay here and wait for Sid." Dewey told the group.

"We'll be right back!" Roman exclaimed.

The group walked off.