~\ ·2· /~

It was the next day, second day of Taehyung meeting Jungkook. Both were seen together sitting under a tree on a free period, well Jimin was also with them until he got a call from Hobi.

"So you like photography?"

"Yeah, I wanna be a photographer in the future... what about you?"

"I like abstract paintings actually"

"Oh.. that's good"

"Hm... so.. do you have someone? I mean gf or.."

"Um no.. by the way, where's your partner?"

"Don't ask to my single ass"
Taehyung shrugged.

"You are single!? How's this possible? As far as I know almost every girl here has a crush on you"

"It doesn't affect a gay, does it?"

"..you're gay?"

"Yup, any problem?"

"No no, absolutely not"
Did Jungkook smile hearing the information?

"Heard you're bisexual?"

"Yeah.. I am"
After few seconds when Jungkook turned to Taehyung he found him staring at him.

"What?"

"You're beautiful"
Jungkook instantly turned to others side feeling his cheeks heat up slightly.

"I-I.. I'm a guy"

"That doesn't change the truth"
Jungkook bit his inner area of lips.

"Thank you I guess... you're also very handsome I have to say"

"I know"
He shrugged and Jungkook blinked few times.

"How's your hostel room? Any problems?"

"No... but I think I need some time to get used to it"
Taehyung nodded and watched Jimin walk back to them.

"You two don't seem like just met yesterday"
He intentionally sat on Taehyung's legs which were spread in a parallel line on the ground.

"Mochi get off"

"Nope!"

"I'll tell Yoongi hyung that you were sitting on my lap"

"Your legs are your lap?"

"He doesn't know where you sat"
Taehyung smirked and Jimin rolled eyes getting off.

"Btw Kookie, how are your parents?"

"They're fine hyung, it's just dad was really worried to let me come and stay here all alone"

"You're not alone! We're all here"
He hugged him from side but didn't notice Taehyung staring at his wrapped arm over Jungkook with a different gaze.

"You like our college?"

"It's really better than my first one, atleast people and teachers are kinda better, I made a friend hyung this morning"

"Who?"

"Jackson, he seemed pretty funny"

"Well he is, he hangs out with us too sometimes, you can say Taehyung and he are friends"
Jungkook made a 'o' face.

After that their class started again so had to part. Jikook went together and Taehyung on a different direction. Taehyung did first stare awhile at the clingy duo with a straight face but shrugged and went away.

That night, Jungkook got a call from Taehyung, it was a random one, Taehyung was just getting bored and Jungkook also didn't have much to do, so they talked without counting the time. It was almost midnight when they cut the call. Jungkook didn't know how many times he got flustered by Taehyung without even him doing anything that serious. In a way, Taehyung was just- intimating and Jungkook couldn't deny that. After the call they could tell, they got to know a lot things about eachother.