~\ ·20· /~

Weeks passed after that night, college finals started as all students got busy. It was good one more way for Taehyung cause he had Jungkook to study with, Jungkook would clear his doubts being the good student he was and in return he would load him with kisses.

In this while Namjin had gave a visit once and that was they day Jungkook was free from kitchen all day, but yeah, that day a frying pan was seen to be burning, thanks to Kim Namjoon. Jungkook's parents would cheer them both, I mean.. Mr Jeon rarely said anything to Taehyung but Mrs Kim did properly. Jimin was doing well too, preparing for exams except the fact that his two boyfriends had a small argument and were fighting like kids.. Jimin was used to it, so he let them patch up by themselves.

"Aish.. put you leg away"
Jungkook pushed Taehyung's leg which was rubbing his arm. For awhile it was okay, but Taehyung kept doing that, so he had to. Taehyung just grinned at him.

He then sat up properly and suddenly hugged Jungkook latching on him, Jungkook whined now,
"Hyung~ I'm studying.. why are you hugging me out of nowhere?"

"You look like a burrito in this sweater, that's why"

"You have exam tomorrow"

"Wae~"
Jungkook just shook his head at the dramatic boy. Taehyung casually now played with his earnings , Jungkook was all used to it so he just looked at the book.

"Study hyung"

"Mm"
Taehyung lazily looked at his book and scrunched his nose in disgust. He just laid down again.

"Don't be a lazy bear"
Taehyung whined now.

"Wasn't studies enough? Who invented exams?"
Jungkook was so done with this boy now. He just let him be and focused on his notes.

"Koo?"

"Mm?"

"What if we get a pet?"

"Pet?"

"Yea, a dog?"

"We can.. but later"
Taehyung hummed.

"I'll marry you, then we will have kids and a cute dog.. besteu"

"Who said I'm marrying you?"
Jungkook teasingly asked, eyes still on the book. But Taehyung didn't take it as joke. He sat up and made Jungkook look at his holding his nape.

"Who else will you marry? Like I'll let you go.. you're stuck with me"
Without knowing Jungkook flushed.

"Aish.. I was kidding! You jealous pervert!"

"You better be kidding"
Jungkook rolled his eyes at him getting away from his hold.

"You eye rolled again? You don't wanna limp at exam hall tomorrow, do you?"
Jungkook made a angry face now.

"Bastard! I'll kick you out, lemme read!"
He warned and Taehyung pressed his lips to not laugh.

"You're laughing! You-"
Jungkook was about to hit him with the book but Taehyung ran away from the room yelling,
"I'll get some food.. bye!"