~\ ·4· /~

"Jungkook I.. I really like you, will you be my boyfriend?"
Jungkook looked at the girl with a weird expression while they were in canteen. He then looked at Taehyung who was sitting just beside him, he looked really stern. Jimin was enjoying the drama chewing on his sandwich.

"He is taken girl, find someone else"
Taehyung replied before Jungkook.

"Taken? Don't lie to me.. Jungkook?"

"You're proposing my boyfriend infront of me?"
Taehyung raised a brow and Jungkook held his hand under the table. He knew Taehyung was really possesive and he liked that, but then again he didn't like any violence.

"Who is your boyfriend now?"

"I am Mia.. sorry I can't accept this"
Mia looked really shocked. Taehyung, Kim Taehyung made Jungkook his boyfriend who came just this year? While so many boys were after him from last years! Wow!

"What? When-"

"You don't need to know, I think your work is done, so you may leave"
Taehyung replied cutting her words off.

"Mia.. please leave, we can't be together"
Mia did leave after rolling her eyes on Taehyung.

"Tae.. calm down"
Jungkook whispered to Taehyung who took a deep breath starting to eat. Jimin now felt like doing nothing but third wheeling.

It's been a few days they got together and Jungkook already got to know Taehyung's possesive side. Not much people in college knew yet, but now when Mia got to know, everyone would know anyway cause she was a big talker.

"Wanna play overwatch at your place Koo? I don't have work today"

"Ofcourse"
Jungkook exclaimed. He was really so happy when he got to know that both were suckers for overwatch.

Taehyung had taken him to the restaurant he was waiter at, few days ago, it was pretty luxurious and the people there kinda celebrated when they got to know Taehyung had a boyfriend. He was so happy. Moreover he couldn't stop drooling over Taehyung's waiter looks. He looked so elegant yet hot, Taehyung had to flick his chin to bring into reality.

"Jungkookie this is good, have this"
Jimin said picking a pork piece towards Jungkook to feed him but Taehyung stopped him midway by his own chopstick.
He raised a brow to Jimin.

"Now what brat? Don't give me these eyes, I'll feed him anyway"
He moved his hand again to feed Jungkook but Taehyung stopped him again. Jungkook just watched their dumb fight.

"Guys stop it! Eat your own food, I don't need anything"
He exclaimed stopping their fight but they both still glared at eachother.

-

Jungkook came out of the washroom and walked to the locker room before their basketball match. As soon as he entered he was stopped by a flash of water on him.

When he looked up he was met with three boys who was smirking at him.

"What the fuck?"
He yelled at them.

"Serves you right newbie.. how dare you take my man huh? I'm trying on him so long and you-"

"Oh~ someone is jealous that Kim Taehyung didn't accept his ass"
Jungkook smirked back.

"You bitch!"
He was gonna punch on Jungkook's face but Jungkook shoved him before he could. That boy held on his cheek and looked at Jungkook angrily.

"You-"

"What's going on here?"
They heard Taehyung entering the room.

"Taehyungie look he hit me, it hurts so much"
The boy said dramatically walking to Taehyung and showing his cheek. Jungkook rolled his eyes. Taehyung ignored the boy and walked to Jungkook.