~\ ·25· /~

⚠️ mention of chaining, cuffing, toxicity, rape, sexual content ⚠️
_________________________________________

"Shall we start..?"
Taehyung took off his tshirt before he got on bed. Jungkook's face was scrunched, he didn't want this at all.

🔞🔞

"Taehyung.. I don't.. I don't want-"

"Shh.. you're speaking a lot"
He hovered him, Jungkook still vainly trying to get away from his position. Taehyung frowned holding his chin and joined their lips in a forced kiss. Jungkook clutched on the chain of the cuffs, trying not to react to the kiss. Taehyung bit on his bottom lip followed by their tongues entangling. Jungkook kept trying to not let out a sound but Taehyung wasn't giving him space.

Taehyung's palm travelled down to Jungkook's sides, he moved his sweater upward while caressing his skin with his palm. Jungkook shivered at the cold and rough touch of the bandaged palm on his skin. He was getting breathless but Taehyung wasn't leaving his lips. Taehyung stopped only when Jungkook struggled for air. Both panted, Jungkook's eyes on the ceiling, Taehyung's on his tinted face due to lack of oxygen.

"So gorgeous.."
Taehyung kept caressing his side then his stomach making Jungkook squirm sometimes.

"Tae-Taehyung.. stop please"
But the other didn't even care he dived into his neck trailing wet open mouthed kisses, Jungkook squinted his eyes close, he wasn't liking this at all.

"T-Taeh-"
A palm stopped his voice. He felt Taehyung's teeth grazing on his skin, near his sweet spot and soon he felt it, the pain of a hickey. If it was other time, Jungkook would've felt pleasure through the hickey but now, he felt only pain.

Taehyung continued his work on the other side of his neck as well and on few other places, littering the skin with his mark and Jungkook could mumble only. After Taehyung was satisfied, he looked at the marks,
"Beautiful.. my marks are always so beautiful on you.."
Jungkook stared at him with pleading eyes, but he just smiled getting up from Jungkook's body. Jungkook could feel his pleading wasn't coming to use.. not today and that pained his heart.

He saw Taehyung slowly sliding his sweater upwards revealing more of his skin, it reached to his face and in a moment, Jungkook's vision was blocked by it.. he shuddered.

"T-Taehyung wha-"

"Shh.. I told you, I'll make you feel good, don't worry"

"N-No.."
Jungkook whispered helplessly. He bit his bottom lip when Taehyung's palm came in contact with his chest, his muscles. Taehyung grazed his palm on them and time to time teased his nipples. Then he held his nipples between his fingers pinching them, pulling them and playing with them. Jungkook brought his legs closer trying hard not to moan at the teasing. He was sensitive, Taehyung knew, but he was still doing the teasing on another level.

"Don't hold back your sweet voice baby, I wanna hear them.."
Jungkook gasped with a moan when Taehyung leaned and sucked his right nipple. He sucked there and rounded his tongue around it making them more erected. Jungkook frowned more for still having this much effect from Taehyung's actions.

Taehyung did the same with his both nipples time to time and Jungkook could feel he was getting hard due to all the teasing. Tears built up in his eyes, he hated himself for liking this. Taehyung's mouth travelled down to his stomach, poking his navel, Jungkook arched his back slightly.

"So sensitive for me ain't you baby?"
Jungkook felt Taehyung's fumbling with the knot of his waistband.

"Taehyung.. n-no.. I don't..-"
But before even he could finish, his pants were pulled off his body. Jungkook just closed his eyes, a tear drop leaving his eyes.