~\ ·8· /~

"Hyung~"

"Mm?"

"Stop.."
Taehyung nuzzled more into his neck kissing and licking there. Jungkook was washing few bowls after they had their food, but a clingy bear wasn't letting him by hugging his waist tightly and kissing on his sweet spot on neck.

"Hyung let me finish.."

"Do what you're doing? I didn't stop you"

"You're.. distracting me"

"I am? How?"
Jungkook couldn't say the answer so just tried to finish washing.

Taehyung was just feeling a lot of feelings. After so many years except Jimin and hyungs somebody made him feel not alone in his lonely house, and that also his boyfriend- he was already imagining of their married life when they would still be together like this, him being clingy on his Koo.

"You know, I suddenly feel like calling you something"

"What?"

"Wifey~"
Jungkook blushed beet red. He didn't expect Taehyung would suddenly say that. He elbowed him and Taehyung just giggled.

They were back in Taehyung's room. Jungkook offered to play games awhile and why would Taehyung say no? They played lot of rounds and it ended with them having draw-draw match. They both stretched their limbs loosing their muscles. Jungkook looked at Taehyung's face who was sitting casually with closed eyes.

He certainly smiled taking his phone and clicking a photo of the elder. Taehyung opened his eyes at the click sound and saw Jungkook looking at his phone.

"What was that?"
He leaned to see and saw a photo of himself.

"You look good"
Jungkook exclaimed. Not just this, he had now tons of photos of the elder when he wasn't noticing and truth to be told- all came out perfect- first he was a good photographer and second Taehyung's Greek god face.

"Let's take one together then?"
Jungkook smiled nodding and they took few good selcas. In one of them Jungkook's smile was way too wide with a nose scrunch as Taehyung was nibbling on his cheek.

They laughed at the end at their own faces falling back on the mattress. Both didn't say it, but listening to eachother's beautiful laughs brought a calmness in their hearts. Their laughs slowly died down as they stared at the ceiling.

"Hyung.. did you never date before?"

"Well.. I tried dating a girl in highschool, but in not more than five days my gay instincts told me to stay away from her

And.. truly, I did date a boy in my first year, he wasn't from college actually, we met in a bowling club various times.. not date actually.. we used to be pretty close those days, he just asked me out and Jimin said just to give a try atleast, for experience or something? But I soon found out that he was just looking forward to be on bed with me.. I didn't think he would turn out like that, so I stopped being around him and.. now I don't know about him "
Jungkook nodded, though he cringed at the thought that people just want a fuck more than a good relationship.

"You?"

"No.. but I had a crush in highschool"
Taehyung asked the question though, but the answer didn't make him happy or something.

"She.. was really an ideal type.. she was the leader of cheer leaders group and was really sweet and polite.. not just me, many liked her"
He didn't get a response from Taehyung so turned to him only to see him with a scowled expression.

"Now don't tell me you're even getting jealous of her"
He poked his arm.

"I can't?"
Both faced eachother. Jungkook chuckled at his pout.