~\ ·19· /~

⚠️ mention of assault and death ⚠️
____________________________________

Jungkook wanted to say everything was fine, he was fine, his surroundings were fine but.. he couldn't.. cause they weren't.

After that night, things had been changing. Taehyung's possesive issues had grown than before. Due to their exams nearing, they didn't have to go college everyday except project submissions and few important lectures. And everytime they went, Taehyung wasn't letting anyone.. I repeat, anyone near him except Jimin. It was really frustrating to him sometimes, he even tried talking to Taehyung about this who just shrugged.

He even got into a fight with a random junior just because that boy had accidentally tripped and fell over Jungkook making both fall on the ground. And as expected, he got detention but Taehyung looked like he didn't care about the detention, rather he was proud about whatever he did.

Jungkook didn't want to say this, but recently, he felt like his only escape was his job.. no, not any Sehun, not the workplace, his escape was photography, he went to work and focused only on it, it made his heart calm atleast from all the chaos.

He had been talking to Sehun again, but not same as before. That guy had made it clear that he didn't mean to come between his relationship, he didn't once even approached him in any different way than a friend.. that made Jungkook clear things up with him.

"Your finals are near?"
Sehun asked while checking the camera.

"Yeah.. in a few weeks"

"You would take a leave then?"

"I gotta"

"Best of luck ahead"

"Thanks.."
Sehun looked over at him.

"You look.. dull?"
Jungkook looked up at him too.

"Dull? Uh.. a bit dizzy actually"

"Take rest then-"

"No, I'm fine.. you have a shoot in an hour"
Sehun didn't force him as Jungkook stood up. Jungkook just had a coffee in that one hour till their clients reached for the shoot. Jungkook checked the background, lightings till Sehun talked with client and soon the shoot started.

During shoot, Taehyung messaged him that he had to work a or two hours more today so won't be able to pick him and Jungkook replied ok. Shoot ended, client was pretty satisfied with the outcome.. they selected from the photos before giving half of payment and left.

"Done for today"
One of the few others staffs said as they all packed up. Jungkook did too. He indeed was feeling dizzy for some reasons, so he didn't waste much time and left biding others.

He lazily stopped a taxi and went straight towards home. Other hand, Sehun was about to leave as well but noticed Jungkook's camera on the table. He picked it,

"He left without taking this?.. let's leave it here, he will take it next dayyyy.. no, he has a shoot next Monday!"
Yea, next Monday Jungkook had a shoot on his own at an outdoor, his first solo work and Sehun had seen Jungkook was really excited about that and he had been checking out all the good ways he could click with his camera, cause ofcourse it was his first work.

"What do I do? Do I call him? But.. he would have already headed home then.. aish- do I just go and give it to him?.. his address.."
He took out his phone and checked on Jungkook's adress information.

"Not much far.. let's just go and give it"
Well, it was also an escape for him. He knew tonight in his house had a family gathering and his aunty also the boy his aunty wanted him to marry would be there. So, why not just get home late? With that plan he left taking the camera.