~\ ·12· /~

Jungkook slowly opened his eyes and the awestruck view took his breath away. The handsome male infront and him waking up beside him early morning that also both being almost naked only in boxers after making love, it felt so dreamy. His eyes travelled to the mark he left on Taehyung's shoulder and he felt giddy. This was his man. Taehyung moved a bit and opened eyes too meeting the doe one's.

"Good morning"
His deep bed voice always gave chills to the younger.

"Good morning"
Taehyung leaned and kissed his nose. Both smiled with their messy hairs.

"You okay?"

"Maybe?"
He giggled.

"You got turned on seeing me naked hm?"
Taehyung teased. Jungkook bit his inner bottom lip and looked away from his eyes. He then tried to sit up and hissed due to pain in his lower region. Taehyung sat up too rubbing his back.

"Wait, I'll bring painkiller"
He got off the bed and went for the medicine. Jungkook stared at his exposed back, few scatch lines visible. He blushed thinking about last night. Taehyung came back and handed him the pill with water which he gulped down.

"Let's have a bath"
Taehyung leaned and put one hand behind his back other under his legs.

"What are you doing?"

"Carrying you?"
He tried to, but this boy was really heavy. Jungkook laughed.

"I can walk Tae"
Taehyung pouted.

"Why did you work out so much~"
Jungkook chuckled and kissed his cheek before he stood up hissing again. They went into the washroom and took a warm bath. Changing clothes, they came downstairs. Taehyung took duty for breakfast today making Jungkook sit on couch and handing the remote. It took him time though, but he successfully made bacon and eggs. Jungkook had to praise him cause it tasted really good.

Now they were just watching a movie when the bell rang. Taehyung opened the door and immediately a hug engulfed him.

"You forgot your bestfriend huh?"
Jimin gave a frowning face to him.

"Like you were calling me everyday"

"Brat"
He went in, Taehyung closed the door.

"Where's Jungkookie?"
He chirped and went to living meeting the male. He sat down beside him and hugged him happily. Taehyung came but none noticed his expressions about the hug.

"Ok ok enough.. get off my boyfriend"

"Geez, how do you handle this possesive brat!"
Jimin asked to Jungkook who gave a chuckle only.

"So? How are you doing hyung?"

"Very fine! Enjoying specialities of having two bfs"

"I hope your ass is sore"
Taehyung said out of nowhere while getting some juices.

"Better than you virgin"
Jimin scoffed.

"Whom are you calling virgin?"
Taehyung smirked. Jimin opened his mouth when realisation hit him. He gasped.

"You guys-"
He didn't complete his sentence. Taehyung made such a proud face like he won a trophy.

"HOLY MOLY! Then how are you standing, working and he is sitting here!"
Taehyung's proud face turned into a straight one.

"Midget what do you think?"
Jimin frowned.

"You fucked him? I didn't think so seeing your body difference"

"Muscles always don't do the work bro"
He handed him the glass and smirked.

Jungkook all this while was finding the house interior way too interesting, he didn't even look at any of them even though both were now staring at him.