~\ ·9· /~

In a summer evening two boys were cuddled up to eachother on a couch having a movie night. One was sitting on it while other had laid his head over his lap. They were watching 'Toy story'- well, it wasn't planned and they couldn't decide on one, so as it came as a suggestion, they just played it. Jungkook was occasionally playing with Taehyung's hair watching the screen with his big eyes. The tv wasn't that big but it was enough to let them have their own time.

"Baby?"
Taehyung called after the movie ended.

"It's Sunday tomorrow.."

"Hm so?"

"Wanna go on a date?"
He looked up at the other's face who happily looked down at him nodding.

"Where do you wanna go?"

"Mm... can we go.. aquarium?"

"Aquarium? We can.. I last went there when Jimin dragged me with him to follow Hobi hyung just because he thought he was cheating on him.."
Jungkook chuckled.

"Aquarium then?"
Taehyung nodded as he sat up. He pecked the other's forehead then stared at him.

"What?"

"How're you always so beautiful?"
Jungkook bit his inner lip trying not to get shy but failed. Taehyung's every word and complement had huge effect on him.

"Shut up"

"You like it when I praise you, don't you?"

"Stop~"

"Don't be so shy now baby"

"Stop before I make you"

"Make me then?"
Taehyung leaned closer. Their faces inches apart as breathes tingled eachother's faces. Taehyung leaned more close as Jungkook closed his eyes waiting for the lips to touch, but.. Jungkook's phone rang. Taehyung literally growled lowkey at the disturbance.

Jungkook bit his bottom lip parting away. He took his phone and smiled seeing the ID.

"Yugy!"
Taehyung rolled his eyes.. this Yugy guy! Why did he need to call just between their personal moments!

"Yeah, I'm fine"

"No, I'm not busy say?"
Taehyung looked at him with total betrayal. But Jungkook wasn't looking at him.

"He did? Then?"

"He must had a reason.. he isn't like that.. you know that better than me"
Taehyung was getting pissed. First he was interrupted when he was about to taste the strawberry lips and now they are talking like he didn't even exist there. Jungkook wasn't even trying to cut the call.

After awhile when he noticed probably the other side stopped whatever he was speaking constantly from last ten minutes, he snatched the phone away from Jungkook who looked at him with wide eyes.

"Hello, this is Taehyung, Jungkook's boyfriend speaking, not sorry to interrupt but we were having some important moment but you called.. I hope you're finished with your story, he will call you later, don't worry.. but bye for now"
And he cut the call. Jungkook looked at him dumbfounded when he got the phone back.

"Hyung- why would you do that!"
Taehyung held his cheeks with his palm leaning. Jungkook noticed the straight face.

"You shouldn't ignore your boyfriend like that you know? Now stop talking and kiss me Jungkookie"
Taehyung attached their lips sucking softly on the bottom one. Jungkook gave in to it kissing back. Taehyung held his nape and Jungkook held on his elbows. Taehyung leaned more as Jungkook slowly laid back on the couch's handrest. Taehyung hovered over him kissing him to his desire.