~\ ·15· /~

Finally the fest day was here. The performers were preparing themselves while the stage decorators were doing their last checkings. The event hall was decorated well, mostly the stage, the lightings were done really well.

Till now, Taehyung was nervous about his piano skills, but now Jungkook seemed more nervous than him. Yoongi had done practices with them and they three were doing really well according to Hobi and Jimin. But, Jungkook was still nervous. He had sang on stages before too, but this would be his first time here, that also with his boyfriend and hyung. He didn't want to mess up on stage at all.

Taehyung kissed his cheek making him flinch and come out of the thoughts before he sat down facing him on the bench.

"Don't think so much"

"Trying not to.."

"We'll do well.. didn't you say?"

"I did but-"

"Then we will"
Jungkook gave a tight lipped smile.

"Come let's check on Chim and see when will hyung be here"
He pulled the boy towards the dance practice room. As they entered they met other people too, all were done with costumes but none had actually done proper make ups yet. Taehyung saw Jimin and Lisa at one side. They were doing a street dancing style adding a perfect break dance in between. And Jungkook could say they were gonna kill it.

"Hey!"
Jimin's palm met Taehyung's as they approached.

"You guys ready?"

"Yea? Absolutely"
Lisa replied with confidence.

"And you two?"

"He.. seems nervous now"
Taehyung looked at Jungkook who licked his lips.

"Hey, you're doing great, why nervous?"
Jimin patted his back.

"It's my first time here.."

"So? You're gonna nail it bruh!"
They chatted awhile more till Yoongi called saying he was here. Taekook went to get him as they did their last time checking. Taehyung pulled out the piano tune really well and he was proud about that on himself.

Yoongi had to meet the professor and music teacher cause he was guest. He didn't have problem though, he had performed here once before too, but solo that time as an attraction and special guest to the fest.

Yoongi wasn't much famous, but youngsters knew about him and his few of songs were played on radios. His rapping skill were appreciated by people who listened him. He was once asked to be an idol, but he didn't wanna be, he wanted to work on his own, so he let them down.

Performances started, solo, groups, everyone was doing very well. Few had messed up as usual but they managed as well. After every performance, loud cheers were filling the hall. Taekook's performance was at the end and Jimlisa's two performances before than them.

Jimlisa looked really tension less, Yoongi just played the piano in a low tone to time pass, Taekook were just checking other's performances. Jungkook did take a time to appreciate his boyfriend's looks. With that bandana over his forehead, he looked really hot. The attire was simple with black jacket and black pants, yet he pulled it out like a model. Jungkook really felt giddy for a moment to have this gorgeous boy.

It was Jimlisa's time, they got on stage. Jimin's cute attire changing into a sexy serious one, same goes for Lisa. People cheered knowing they both were great dancers. The music started, it was a pop remix song they were performing at. Yoongi had fully focused on his boyfriend as the performance went on. They indeed killed it. First the beats were catchy and then their choreography.. many wowed as the performance ended and clapped louder. They both bowed before leaving the stage.