~\ ·7· /~

Taehyung woke up moving slowly as the lights from the window fell on his face sharply. He opened his lazy eyes and searched for the warmth beside which he couldn't find.

He moved to the other side and froze at the sight. His boyfriend stood infront of a mirror- half naked, with just a towel around his waist. His perfect muscles on full view, the biceps puffy as he wiped his wet hair.

Jungkook's view was kinda blocked with the towel on his head when he felt two arms around him. He flinched bad at the sudden action.

"It's me"
Taehyung's deep morning voice made a shiver run down his spine. He moved the towel to look at Taehyung through the mirror who looked back.

"Morning"

"Morning"

"Took a shower?"

"Hm"
Taehyung slowly caressed on his side, the tiny waist fitting perfectly between his large palm.

"Didn't think would get such a view early morning"
Taehyung teased and Jungkook smiled.

"You like the view?"

"I love it"
He pecked on the exposed shoulder and Jungkook felt blissful.

"You're way too sexy baby"
Taehyung husked near his ear. Jungkook felt tingles in his stomach.

"Your sexy"
Taehyung smirked.

"Yea, my sexy"
Jungkook turned around and Taehyung leaned to kiss him. Jungkook let him close but then stopped him by putting a finger on the lips.

"Bad breath Tae"
Taehyung pouted again leaning ignoring his words but Jungkook stopped him.

"A kiss please?"

"No.. go wash up, then I'll let you"
Taehyung had to go sulking and Jungkook chuckled at his childish behaviour. He came back after doing his morning routine and didn't even waste a minute before hugging his boyfriend and kiss the hell out of him. He didn't stop until their lips got swollen.

"Mm.. hyung stop now.."
Jungkook held his face stop him from kissing like an addict.

"You said you'll let me?"

"I did enough.. we gotta go now, let's have breakfast then we can head to college"

"Okay"
He agreed anyway. They went out to the nearest convenience store and had a light meal.

"Uh.. I forget to ask you everytime, when is your birthday hyung?"

"One day before the ending of a year"

"Uhm.. ending?.. 30th December?"
He nodded chewing on the rice cake.

"Ohh.. mine is-"

"1st Sep, I know"

"You asked Jimin hyung?"
Taehyung nodded as no.

"Then?"

"I saw your calendar had a birthday cake mark  on that day"
Jungkook made a fake amused face which looked funny.

"You got some eyes"

"I know right.. I've got my eyes on you"
Jungkook made an disgusted mock face but Taehyung knew he was smiling inside.

"You got a lot cheeky recently"

"You like it"

"That's.. true"

"Exams are starting from next week.."
Taehyung said in random.

"Yeah.. you will take leave from work?"