~\ ·13· /~

Jeon Jungkook finally, officially moved in with his boyfriend and the college started as well. It was again back to their schedules like few months back. Few students had new hopes for their upcoming finals, few had changed something in their attires, few hadn't changed a single bit and wasn't even thinking of doing so. Jungkook did a change, he had coloured his black hair in a red one and he looked really cool. He attracted lot of attention from the students.

"Hey Jeon, looking cool"
Jisoo said, not in a flirty tone, she genuinely praised him.

"Thanks"
That's when an arm wrapped around his shoulder and he immediately knew who it was by the way his shoulder and neck was locked.

"Hey Taehyung"

"Hey.. wait, you finally changed your earings huh?"
Taehyung asked with a bit tease. She snickered but with a eye roll.

"Earings?"
Jungkook asked confused, Taehyung noticed her earings even?

"She kinda was really obsessed with her last earings, almost our whole class noticed those.. but yea, they were kinda cool though"

"Now you know why I was obsessed.. ok boys, I'll go to my class now"
She went away with a wave. Taehyung then sniffed the younger's hair,
"Smells good"

"I know"

"Hail to the prince peasants"
They heard Jimin yelling near their ear from behind.

"You midget a prince? What prince? Mochi prince?"
Taehyung joked laughing. Jimin didn't look phased with it, he just ignored the comment, though Taehyung was next moment bouncing on one leg cause other was pressed by Park Jimin's heels.

"Hey! I heard we have a basketball match next week?"
Jimin chimmed.

"Classes just started, who put a match already?"

"Don't know, but there's a match"

"Good actually, haven't played in awhile"
Taehyung said now standing on two legs.

"Yeah! We'll nail it sis!"
Jimin said cheerfully. Other two chuckle at the cutie. Taehyung and Jimin walked towards one class, Jungkook towards other as the classes were different. He was walking towards the door when Jackson wrapped an arm around his shoulder,

"Hey!"
Jungkook gave him a bro smile.

"Seems you and your Taehyungie spend a good summer vacation?"

"Hell we did!"
Both laughed.

"Hey there's a party at the nightclub in the alley this night, come there! Let's have some fun?"
It sounded fun and Jackson's tone made it sound exciting.

"Okay, why not!"

"Fix then? Let's swing our asses on dance floor!"
He looked really excited as he walked into the class. Jungkook smiled but his steps slowed, he would be going alone, Taehyung got his work, he needed to tell Taehyung about him going.

It was lunch time, students went away from their classes as well as Jungkook did. He was stepping towards canteen where probably the other would be, but suddenly an arm pulled him in a room, Janitor's closet? He frowned, but the frown faded as he was pinned to the wall by none other than the handsome guy. Both snickered.

"Missed me?"
Taehyung husked.

"Nope!"

"Oh you didn't? But I did.. why do you have so many classes different from me today?"
He pretty much whined making Jungkook chuckle and ruin his hair style.

"I didn't write my class schedule, did I?"
Then there was a pause, only breaths heard and a deep staring session going on.

"Just kiss me already"
Jungkook pulled him by his collar and smashed their lips in a passionate kiss. Lips locked like a perfect puzzle, tongues playing with eachother's, the younger's fingers curling into the other's soft hair who had a arm around his waist other on his cheek. Breath didn't seem important at that moment. But then again, their breathing pipes needed oxygen, so after a long time they parted breathing heavily taking in the same air.