~\ ·11· /~

Taehyung just got back home from the market. He happily walked in to go to his boyfriend like a clingy whipped ass he is. Jungkook had mostly been staying here and Taehyung often felt like they were married couple which they actually looked like. Taehyung even wanted to ask Jungkook to move in, but then he thought that Jungkook's parents were paying for his dorm, so if he moved from there, he needed to tell them.

He put the groceries on the table and went upstairs. He was about to open the door when he heard Jungkook talking and he understood it was his parents. He still opened the door though not making a sound. Jungkook was laying on his bed while having a face time with parents. Jungkook noticed him and smiled? Taehyung widened his eyes, he was having face time how could he smile?

"Oh he is here"
He sat up on bed with the phone on his hand and set it on the bedside table.

What?

Jungkook ushered him to come to him smiling? What was he doing?

Taehyung was hesitant but when Jungkook called him and tapped the bed to sit beside, he did slowly, hands clutching on the trousers in nervousness.

"Oh so you're that guy who picked my son's call that day? What was your name again..-"
Mr Jeon started almost immediately.

"Kim Taehyung"

"So you're his boyfriend huh? And who told you, you can date my son?"
Taehyung opened his mouth but didn't say anything, time to time staring at the screen and his boyfriend who brought him in this situation out of nowhere.

"Honey stop scaring him"
He looked at screen again this time hearing a sweet lady's voice, Mrs Jeon.

"I'm not scaring him, I'm just asking"

"Oh shut up, uhm Taehyung-ah don't listen to him, Jungkookie told us about you two, you're really handsome young man I have to say"
Taehyung smiled at her.

"Your husband is here"

"I'm glad that Jungkookie found someone"
She totally ignored him. Jungkook so wanted to laugh at his father's face.

"I am glad that he accepted me aunty"
He looked at the younger who gave a smile back.

"Taehyung-ah.. as far as he talked to us about you, he really loves you we can see that, I wanna ask you once, do you really love him?"

"I do aunty, I love him a lot"
Even his father felt the sincerity in his words, though ofcourse that old man didn't show it on face. And the younger one's ear tips turned again at how Taehyung looked at him after saying that. Mrs Jeon smiled at them.

"He's really dear to us Taehyung-ah"

"I know aunty.. I'll try to keep him happy"
She nodded but then smacked her husband's arm indicating to say something.

"Uh.. don't touch my son"

"Dad~"

"What?"
Jungkook pouted at him.

"Uhm okay so.. what about your parents? I mean.. what happened to them?"
Taehyung's face visibly paled and both Mrs Jeon and Jungkook noticed that. For the first time Jungkook wanted to bite his dad for real.

"He didn't mean anything, ignore him.. take care you two, we should hang up now"
Mrs Jeon said waving her hand and cut the call leaving Mr Jeon dumbfounded. Jungkook shook head at them and took the phone in hands turning it off. Taehyung was staring at him with an unreadable expression.

"What?"

"What was that?"

"What you saw?"

"You should have atleast told me!"