~\ ·16· /~

This was an important day to Jungkook, for the first time in his life was he going to an interview that also about his dream work, photography. He just hoped he would be selected, cause the company he was called under wasn't too big, yet not too small, it was good for just a starting in his career.

His hold around Taehyung's torso tightened and other could feel it even though his eyes were on the road driving his bike. He also hoped Jungkook would get the job cause the other was really eager for this. After awhile they reached the building. Taehyung stopped at a side as Jungkook got off. Taehyung took off his helmet too before he stared at the other's slight frowned face. He softly flicked his forehead making the frown leave.

"Don't think much, you're very good and they called you themselves, you'll get it"

"I hope so.. you go now"

"Why do I have this project submission today.. aish, we could go back together"
He whined.

"Hyung, don't be kid, go"

"Go home safe ok?"
Jungkook nodded. Taehyung wore the helmet back before he drove away saying a "Fighting" to him. Jungkook smiled before he turned to the building. Taking a deep breath he went in.

He stepped in and eyes travelled around to look for a reception so he could ask where to go. He watched few people in casual attire, few in formals and once stared at his clothes.. guess he didn't look bad then. He after walking some more inside he spotted the reception few steps away. He was about to step towards it when suddenly a hand came in contact with his arm and suddenly he was pinned to a wall as somebody stood infront of him almost trapping him.

His eyes went saucer as he couldn't even process what just happened. He even took time to look at the man who just stood infront of him. The man wasn't looking at him rather by the corner of his eyes he was looking over his shoulder. Jungkook with same shocked expression looked around trying to say something. He saw an woman walking past them and only then the man moved away from him. Jungkook didn't notice he had held his breath till now. He blinked as he got some air in his lungs and moved off the wall.

"What the.."
He whisper yelled.

"Uh- I'm sorry, I'm really sorry about that, but I just really had to.."
The man not much older than him spoke up.

"You- you can't be doing that to someone-"

"I know, I'm sorry about what just happened but.. you see, that woman who just passed by is my aunt and she.just keeps nagging me on marriage from last one month, I just tried to avoid her and I couldn't think of any other way.. sorry"
Jungkook just tried processing the words.

"But.. wait, who are you? I haven't seen you here before?"

"Uh- I- came for an interview"
Jungkook tried just to let it go, it was just an sudden accident, he was here for work, not think of other things.

"Interview? At this time.. wait, are you the one who was contacted through Instagram?"

"Um yes"

"Oh! I see.. well, I disturbed you on the very first day, so let me compensate by showing you the way"

"Ok.. thanks"

"No worries.. follow me"
The man started walking ahead, Jungkook just followed behind.

"I am also a photographer here, from three years now"

"Oh"

"By the way.. I'm Oh Sehun"

"Jungkook"
They entered a lift.

"Heard you're a college student?"

"How.. do you know about me?"
Jungkook couldn't help but ask.