~\ ·10· /~

"Haha.. Koo.. ha-aish.. hahas-sorry.."
Yes, a bunny was being a tickle monster.

"Ani~"
He tickled again.

Reason?
Well, they were at Jungkook's dorm playing overwatch. After few rounds Jungkook plopped on his bed as Taehyung also put the controller down.

They had an eye contact with kinda without any reason mischievous grins. That's when Taehyung suddenly poked him. Jungkook pushed his hand away with a cute frown, but Taehyung did again. Jungkook whined various times to stop, but Taehyung kept doing making both chuckle. So for revenge he flipped their positions sitting over his legs and was now tickling him to his desire.

He stopped only when Taehyung started coughing with laughs. He immediately gave him a water bottle and rubbed his back to stop the coughs.

"You okay?"
Taehyung internally smirked. He put his hand on his chest and acted as if he was breathless. Jungkook got really worried and cursed himself for tickling him.

"H-Hyung.. what happened? Please tell me?"
Taehyung so wanted to laugh at his worried face.

"I-I.. I'm f-fine K-Koo.. just can't breath.."
He fake shuttered.

"I-I'm sorry.. what should I-I do?"

"G-Give me CPR?"
He pouted his lips. That's when Jungkook understood his drama. He huffed and smacked on his chest turning around. Taehyung giggled.

He came near the other,
"Baby~"
Jungkook didn't turn to him still having the angry pout.

"Baby~~ I'm sorry? I was kidding"

"I was worried for you and you were joking on such a thing!"

"Ok ok, I'm sorry, will not do again"
He held his ear lobes with his fingers and faced him. He then made a funny face and Jungkook had to laugh at him.

Taehyung sighed in relief and held his waist putting their foreheads together. They closed their eyes feeling how much they felt loved and happy at that moment.

"Love you"

"Love you too"
No hesitation. They pulled away after awhile.

"Koo? Do you have a cake or any sweet?"

"You wanna eat?"
Taehyung nodded.

"No.. I don't think I do.. let's make one?"

"You're.. asking me? To cook?"

"Just help me, your hands can atleast do that, let's make a strawberry cake?"
Well Taehyung wouldn't ever say no to strawberry. They didn't have micro oven, so decided to make a cake without baking.

 They didn't have micro oven, so decided to make a cake without baking

The cake turned out really well. Taehyung gave pretty good effort in cutting the strawberries. Other times, he was just disturbing and teasing the other. While the cake freezed they had another round of overwatch.