Epilogue

Spring, in one of the most beautiful seasons, few people seemed to be gathered at a field, not so big, but enough to play around. Few toddlers seemed to play around while other elders watched them. It was such a calming sight to see.

"Jungsoo.. don't run so fast baby"
A blonde named Jimin called the little one who still ran after his elder sister in same speed. Jimin just shook his head.

"Let them be baby"
Jimin heard Hoseok who was sitting beside him with Yoongi's head on his lap who as always was sleeping. Well, not actually, he was listening everything, but his eyes were closed.

"Bub, go play with hyung and noona?"
Sehun told his little one who was sitting beside him with a pout on his lips, he looked like a squishy doing that. He just shook head as no.

"What's wrong?"
Sehun asked him.

"They lun fatt(run fast).. I can' catch them.."
Sehun chuckled at him along Hopemin.

"You'll learn too baby, you're little now, you can't run as fast as them.. you'll grow up soon and then you can.. but, that doesn't mean you'll not play with them? Go, if you don't wanna run, then play something else.."

"I'll lun like 'em? When I'll be big?"

"Yes you will.. now go"
The little one smiled with his tiny teeth and got up waddling to the others. And as soon as Jungsoo saw him he busied with him forgetting his noona who was now breathing heavily for running so long.

She came and sat down near Jimin,
"Where's appa?"
She asked to them,
"Maybe.. in room..?"

"I'll go call him"
They nodded as she stood up lazily.

"She has got lazy being with Yoongi hyung so much"
Yoongi didn't even give any reaction at that.

Other hand,
Jungkook was staring out of the window of his- no, their room, his and his husband's. He was staring at the sky with sad eyes.

Flashback

"Hyung!"
Jungkook saw the call was cut, he panicked bad. Jimin came to him,
"What's wrong?"

"H-Hyung he.. he is doing something dumb hyung.."

"What?"

"He said.. he said he will make sure no one sees him again.. he told us to take care and said goodbye.. hyung.. he is-"

"Hey.. calm down"
Jungkook was panicking bad.

"Hyung.. take me there.. he will do something"

"Yea.. come"
Jimin stormed out followed by Jungkook. They got on the car and without wasting time drove off. All the way both were blaming themselves, Jimin- for leaving his bestfriend alone in such a time and Jungkook- for not even trying to know anything about Taehyung and calling him so many things.

"Please.. be safe"
Both pleaded to Taehyung.

Jimin drove as fast as he could. He pulled off the car at a side and both got off. They ran to the door only to find it locked.

"Shit! How do we open it!?"
Jimin screeched. Jungkook thought for few seconds before he went to the tree at one side of the small garden and came back with a key. Jimin looked confused.

"We kept it there just for emergencies"
Jungkook informed before opening the door. They went in, didn't even open their shoes. They looked around to see every single thing they saw the last time they left from here was still the same.

"Taehyung!"
Jungkook called first, his heart beating like crazy.

"I'm seeing here, you go up"
Jungkook nodded, corner of his eyes getting teary at the bad thoughts. He called again along Jimin, but no sound was coming. He went straight up, the study room came first so he looked, but there was nothing, he walked to their once bedroom, his heart palpitating now, he found it closed from inside. He impatiently hit the door to open but it wasn't. Hearing these Jimin came there too,