~\ ·3· /~

Jungkook was pressed against his matters while playing with Taehyung's soft hair. Taehyung's warm body was on top of his and his one hand was placed on Jungkook's lower stomach, feeling the skin under his large palm. They both were getting breathless but none wanted to let go of the other's lip, like they were addicted. Jungkook felt a shiver when Taehyung's hand started to go towards his chest but stopped midway, he then looked at Jungkook.

"You're so pretty Jungkook, so so beautiful"
Jungkook blushed hard on that. Jungkook then tugged on Taehyung's shirt who smiled at him sitting up and starting to take it off. But before he could actually do it, a sound rang around Jungkook.

He opened his eyes at the sound of his alarm clock. His body was sweaty. He turned the clock off and sat up on the bed and smacked his own head for being shameless.

Well, don't blame him, he just couldn't get the scene off his head happened few days ago. In a small college fest few of them were playing truth and dare. And Jimin decided to tease both him and Taehyung by giving dare to kiss. Jungkook thought Taehyung would probably drink wine or just kiss his forehead or something, but he got shocked when he held his backside of neck and kissed on his lips infront of everyone. Jimin sequeled loudly and Jungkook wasn't in this world anymore. He was this shocked that someone had to shake him to bring into reality.

The kiss was for just few seconds, but Jungkook got the taste of it and it felt so addictive to him. Taehyung even dared to wink at him afterwards. Let's just say Jungkook couldn't sit with him the next whole day.

So from that day he was often thinking about it as it was his first kiss ever and he did have this same dream one time before too.

Two months, since he came here, time passed like a blink of eyes. He was a lot close to Taehyung now and he started to get protective over him as well just like Jimin. Anybody could tell their friendship wasn't a normal friendship, rather they didn't even call eachother friend for once. Jimin had started to ship them and was planning to tease them often, not like he was complaining.

When he reached to college he saw Taehyung getting of his bike. Gosh, he looked so cool! He walked to him and playfully made a 'woof' sound from behind making Taehyung flinch for a moment. Taehyung then saw him and flicked his chin, a habit he had earned from awhile.

"Morning"

"Morning"

"You got a class test right?"

"Yeah.."
Taehyung shrugged.

"How do you think you gonna do?"

"Depends on the question sheet"
Jungkook smacked his shoulder.

"I told ya don't give me that duh tone"
Taehyung snickered.

"Morning guys"
Taehyung heard Jackson from behind and when he looked he was putting an arm on Jungkook's shoulder.

"Remove your hand Jack"
He said with a straight face.

"Cool bro, no one's taking your boy"
Jackson said in a whisper to him so that Jungkook won't hear. Taehyung rolled eyes, "Yeah morning".

"Taehyung-ah how are your preps'?"

"Fine maybe"
Jackson sighed in relief.

"But I'm not helping this time"
Taehyung said next and Jackson made a dramatic shocked face.

"How can you do that to your buddy Taehyung?"

"Cause I can.. I didn't tell you go party last night"
And Jackson made a betrayed face. Taehyung side eyed him and said,
"You need to take my cleaning duty of this week, I can think then.."
Taehyung smirked.