~\ ·22· /~

⚠️ toxicity and chaining ⚠️

You know what's the most hurtful thing? A beautiful relationship, no matter if it's friendship or something else.. turning into a toxic one.

But unfortunately, Jeon Jungkook was facing actually the mentioned. Only once in his 21 years of life did he fall in love with a boy who once made him feel like the luckiest in the world but look at him now..

A black chain around his leg, him locked in a room he never once looked into in his staying of last few months here, his white skin forming round mark where he was chained, not being able to move further than a certain place, not being able to touch anything except the bed, bedside table, the grills attached window and the bathroom necessities in the room, crying and the most important thing, getting feared of the one he loved.

Only once in whole day would he be unlocked from the chain and that was when at evening he would take a bath but, there was still no way he could come out of the room, cause Taehyung would lock the room very well.

"Get me out.."
He could only whisper and except the walls no one was listening to him. Even though one did, he acted like he didn't, cause he was the reason for all this.

"Your lunch Koo~"
He didn't look up at the male who entered with the food and closed the door from inside. Taehyung came and put the tray on the bed.. didn't seem like delivery food.

"I made lunch for you today baby"
Taehyung said cheerfully but Jungkook just stared at void.

"Wait, it's hot now.. I'll cool it down"
He took the bowl to his lips and blowed on it stirring by the spoon time to time.

"I'm not hungry"
Taehyung stopped blowing.

"No no, you have to eat baby, I don't want you get ill"

"I'm not hungry"

"You have to eat anyway even if you're not"

"I'm.not.hungry"

"I don't wanna argue over this, I made food for you so you have to eat"

"Then unlock me"

"Here, it's less hot now"

"Unlock me Taehyung"

"Open your mouth? I'll feed you"

"Unlock me"
He looked straight at Taehyung's eyes. Taehyung slowly moved his eyes away clenching his jaw a little.

"You know I'll not"

"Then I'm not eating"
Taehyung let out a breathy laugh.

"Do you think you'll be like this and I'll actually unlock you? I'll not.. you have to eat"

"I'll not.. even if I die with malnutrition, I'll not eat"

"I'll not let you die baby, I'll not let you leave me anyway"
Jungkook looked at him just to move his gaze away with a sigh.

"Leave it and go, I'll eat by myself"

"Good boy"
He held his chin and kissed his lips before leaving. Jungkook never thought he would feel a bittersweet feeling by Taehyung's kisses.. but he did. He looked at the food for un-counting seconds before he took a bite. He did actually like the taste, Taehyung did put effort.

He took the bowl and continued eating without noticing when tears ran down his cheeks, he sobbed with the food in his mouth.

"I want my Taehyung back"

-

Taehyung was just sitting on the bed in their, no his bedroom now. He was just staring at the long and thin mirror infront of him without any emotions on his face. He wasn't even blinking while staring at himself but flinched when Jungkook's phone rang.