What!

A man in a plain white tee and black shorts sat in his study room, his legs crossed on the table, with a mug of coffee in his hand and his eyes on the document he was holding. As he made to take a sip of coffee, his phone rang on the table. Dropping his mug of coffee, he answered the call and placed the phone on his ear.

"Mr Hugh, Mr Bono was involved in an accident"

"What!"

"And he had a head injury, the doctor said he slipped into coma"

"Location?" He said calming trying to veil the impact the news had on him.

"I'll send it to you right away sir"

Anton was sad but tried not to show it. The only person he considered family was in a hospital. He sighed sadly and stood up.

***
"How did this happen?" Anton asked his PA, Mr Robert as they came out of the hospital.

"I don't know sir, I just got a call from the hospital with news"

"What has the team found out"

"Nothing sir, they are no clues at all"

"Tell them to do a thorough search, I want answers in a week time"

"Yes sir"

"And lest I forget, transfer Mr Bono from this wrench of a hospital"

"Ok sir"

As Anton was about entering his car, a lady in black baggy pants and a black oversized polo brushed past him, her black long hair touching his face.

He watched her walk elegantly until she stopped in front of a guy. He watched her talk to him and then drag him away.

He turned around to see her retreating figure, and smiled within him. Though he didn't know her, he could tell that she was an interesting lady; the nonchalant look, the confident walking steps, her feisty self...

He looked away, got into his car and left.

*** *** ***
Mia walked into the hospital's varanda without a care in the world. She stopped in front of Dixon and said

"Luther told me that I'll find you here. So what are you doing here when you know that we have business?"

"Tiffiny's mom is ill"

"Who's Tiffiny?"

"My new girlfriend. She said to wait here"

She groaned "I never knew you were such a doting son-in-law"

"Well now you know" he grinned

"Let's get out of here"

"But what about..."

She grabbed his hand and pulled him with little effort.