Hauntful memories

The next day, Mia was on her way to her late uncle's house.
Luther drove her in his car. It was a quiet drive until there were almost at the house.

"Mia, I want you to promise me that you wouldn't be violent"

"You want me to promise that?"

It seemed funny, she was violent and he wanted her to promise she wasn't going to be herself?

"Yeah"

"I can't make a promise but I would try not to be violent, besides if I wanted to be violent I wouldn't have applied for a job, I would have gone for plan B instead, so..."

"Fair point"

They had arrived at the house; he pulled over across the road a bit far from the house.
Mia sighed and got out.

"Stay safe okay" Luther said with a smile.

"You too"

She walked slowly to the house, a flicker of emotions in her eyes.
She got to the door, opened it and went inside. Once the door was shut, memories began to flood in, hauntful memories.

"Uncle please" she begged

"Shut up and lay down"

"Ple...please" she begged and walked backwards in fear.

*slap*

She gasped as she tasted blood in her mouth.

"Lay down I say" he said and pressed her chin with his thumb and index finger, her head pressed against the wall.

She knew there was no way out of this but to run away.
She mustered all the strength in her and pushed him. He was drunk, so it was a bit easy. She ran to the door but it was locked and the key wasn't with her, so she ran to the kitchen to get her own keys.

"Hey...little bastard, come here" he said and ran after her or maybe staggered towards her.
He caught her trying to get her keys in the kitchen and yanked her hair forcefully.

"You think you're smart huh?"

She screamed in pain as she held her hair which felt like it was falling off her scalp.

He tore her shirt and pulled her to the room.
As she was being dragged into the room, she took a knife that was on the kitchen table.

He pushed her to the bed and took off his shirt.

"Stay away from me or else I'll kill you" she pointed the knife shakily at him.

He didn't budge and kept coming closer, before she knew it her hand was covered in blood and and a knife was in his chest.
His eyes was wide open with shock, before he finally slumped to the ground.

She got up and went to check on him.

"Uncle" she called in tears "can you here me? Uncle? Uncle?"
Her shaky fingers went beneath his nostrils

HE WAS DEAD.

Her eyes was wide open with tears streaming down. She was a murderer, she killed...

*ring*

Mia's phone ringtone brought her back to reality. She quickly wiped the tears from her eyes.

"Luther what is it" she tried to make her voice and emotions stable.

"Why aren't you coming out? The driver has been knocking for a while now and I got worried"

"Oh...I'm coming out now"

She heard a knock at the door and quickly cleared her emotions, after which opened the door.

"Good morning miss Natasha, I am her to pick you up on Mr Hugh's orders"