I don't like being touched...Mr Hugh

Early the next morning, Mia and Ralph were already out to prepare breakfast.

The guard positioned at the door let them in.
Mia walked in studying the interior, also trying not to look suspicious. She kept in mind the number of CCTV cameras she saw and where they were positioned.

She looked at the stairs which was at the far end of the sitting room leading up.
She needed to get upstairs, but her business was only based downstairs.

She saw some maids making their way up to clean, then she smiled she had an idea but it wasn't to be applied now.

They entered the kitchen and began preparing breakfast; which was done almost quietly.
Ralph wasn't really a quiet one, so he tried to start a conversation, but the problem was how to address her.

"Ma'am?"

"Don't call me that" she shot at him quickly "call me by my name"

"Okay, miss Natasha, can..."

"Natasha"

"Okay, Na...tasha, can i ask you something?"
He felt uncomfortable calling her by her name.

"Yeah"

"Why are you so distant?"

She looked at him with her brows up

"Distant?"

"Yes, like we stay together and work together but you act as if you don't see me. I'm not saying we should be close or something but at least like...workers relationship" he was uncertain about the word to use.

"Workers relationship huh? I can try, but don't hope for too much"

Ralph smiled.

"You know first time I saw you, i was a bit afraid of you because you looked feisty"

Mia was already bored

"Really? Tell me all about it"

Anton sat on his bed, legs crossed watching the whole conversation on his laptop. He looked at Mia serving his breakfast and thought

"What do i really want with her?"
He couldn't really answer that, all he knew was that he found her interesting.

He picked up his jacket and a document, and went downstairs.

"Good morning Mr Hugh" Mia greeted with a bow

"Good morning sir" Ralph greeted with a respectful bow.

He nooded in response and sat down to eat. Taking the cue, they turned to leave.

"Chef Natasha" Anton called and she turned
"Wait behind" he said with authority in his voice. Mia hated that. He made it as though she was subjected to him but she wasn't subjected to anyone except God.
Ralph went on while she stood innocently.

"Sit down" he commanded and she hated him more, regardless she sat down.

She looked at him eating, her heart clenching in anger.
She didn't want to believe that she was here, breathing the same air as this murderer, this home destroyer, this cause of pain, this...

"Natasha" Anton called in a higher pitch when she didn't answer his previous calls, his brows already creased in worry.

"Huh...I mean yes...sir"
She was too busy in her curses that she did not hear him call her

"Is something wrong?" He asked

"No Mr Hugh"

"Are you fine"