Accused

"This is literally a concert" Dixon whispered to himself amazed.

'Things have really changed from what they used to be, and this change really is interesting' he thought as he swayed to the music.

His brother had finished his meeting earlier and they had a cup of coffee together before he left to meet his friends.

As he danced around, his eye caught many beautiful ladies, so much that his brain went dumb.
Three rows ahead, five seats to the left she was dancing gracefully and elegantly. Her brown curly hair bounced as she danced, a smile on her face. That was his catch.

While the pastor preached, Dixon ogled at her not concentrating on what was preached; he waited impatiently for the pastor to finish so they would be dismissed.

Dixon struggled in the crowd, trying to catch up with her. He finally did when she had come out of the auditorium.

"Excuse me" he called, a little desperately.

"Yes. What can I do for you?" She asked curtly.

Dixon felt his breath form a lump in his throat, he didn't know what to say which was surprising and embarrassing. He was a pro when it came to ladies, he'd never stuttered nor run out of lines to woo a lady before but right now, he was blank as a sheet of paper.

"Hello" she waved her hand in front of him to bring him back to reality.

"Yes. I wanted to... erm....I just wanted to inquire about the song that was performed" he quickly found something to cover up.

"What about it?"

"It a beautiful song. Can I know the tittle?"

"Prophesy by Planetshakers. I'll go now" she informed and started walking away but he quickly caught her arm.
She stopped, looked at him, then at her hand which he held and back at him; he got the message and let go.

"Sorry. I'm a first timer here. I just wanted to have someone to tell me things I don't know around here."

"Oh I see but now is not the right time, I have somewhere to be at the moment. Maybe next time?"

"That will be okay."

"I'll go now"

"Can I know your name?"

"Emily Charles"

"Dixon Rove. Nice to meet you" he said with a stretched hand which she accepted, then nodded and left.

Dixon ruffled his hair while muffling a groan and finally concluded that she was different. Interest kicked in and he instantly became determined to get her.

Planning his next outfit to church in his head, he walked away to meet up with Luther.

***** ***** *****
He was bloody and lying on the floor. He could hear her call his name with worry.
She was shaking him and calling his name desperately for him to open his eyes. He could hear the fright in her voice but strangely he liked it.

He wanted to open his eyes and tell her that it's okay and that he was okay, but when he tried to, he couldn't.

'Anton' she called again. He tried opening his mouth to respond but he couldn't.

'Anton. Open your eyes'
The way and fact that she called his first name was oddly comforting. It had been a while since anyone called him that, because he had no one close to him.
Mr Bono called him by his first name when they were alone but he wasn't here anymore, he was lying in a coma. Robert called him that at times but the way she called it made him feel giddy, if that as a way to express it.