Who is she?

As Mia sat at the backseat of the car, her mind flashed through yesterday's incident.

She had fought with anger; anger of the past.
She was actually venting her pent-up emotions; her murdered parents, her uncle that she killed, and the other guy...

She couldn't bring herself to sleep last night, all she had wanted to do was just cry the pain out but she couldn't. She rolled over and over on the bed then a question fell into her mind.

Why did she help Anton?

Why did she fight for him?

She could have died while fighting but she didn't even think of it before fighting.

She wanted to kill him, it didn't make sense that she saved him.

Finally she settled that she was the one to kill him, not anybody else; and she was going to give him a cold death.

She managed to get some sleep but not without a murder tape playing in her head which was called a nightmare.

She had not had any of her usual nightmares for a while but the fight had triggered them. Again she tried sleeping but woke up sweating because of another murder tape.

She couldn't fall back to sleep. She didn't want to.
So she stayed awake until an hour later before she decided to take a bath and go prepare breakfast. That was something to get her mind off the past and if she was being honest she had grown to love cooking.

She was surprised when the kitchen door opened and Anton came in with his morning look. Quite hilarious.

And she was sure he hadn't realized it. When he did he was embarrassed, his face showed it.

The car went over a road bump shaking Mia from her thoughts as she held the lunchbox beside her to prevent it from falling over.

Now she had gotten herself this.

At first she was annoyed about it but later realized that a golden opportunity had been set before her but that nosy guard just had to ruin everything.

She went into the mansion to prepare lunch but first, the study room.
As she was about going up, the door clicked open and she changed her focus back to the kitchen.
Looking behind her, she saw a guard following her. It was that same guard that always gave her a stink eye, kand of course she returned it.
She went into the kitchen and shut the door; he stood right outside.

Annoyance was written over her face as she prepared Anton's lunch.
Why wasn't luck on her side today?
She could have gotten to know the truth today and end everything but this guard...

When she was done cooking, she put the turkey sandwiches in a lunchbox and left, the guard following behind her.

A lost opportunity. She sighed.

She added this guard to her 'to kill' list; so nosy.

The driver pulled up at the garage of Hugh's Empire and Mia stepped out.
She was in a navy blue jean and a black shirt on which was inscribed 'I rule my world' and her hair was in her usual ponytail.

She introduced herself to the guard and he confirmed before letting her in. She walked in confidently and found her way to the front desk where the receptionist also confirmed before directing her to Anton office. It was the last floor. She got into the elevator and pressed the last floor's number.

"How may I help you?" Anton's secretary asked looking at her up and down in irritation immediately she got to her desk.

Mia gave her a stink eye before responding.