Coffee

Mr Jones sat on his sofa, twirling a glass of wine in thought.
He could not get into Mr Hugh's home, and Mr Bono was in coma, then how was he going to achieve his selfish dream of becoming the number one businessman on the chart.

He had tried to get into Anton's home using a chef, but Anton was undoubtedly smart.

The interview had a polygraph and a tech wiz.
Anton knew that a polygraph wasn't the best bet because it was 87-90% correct, so he added a tech wiz, supposedly the best in the country, but turns out he wasn't the best since he couldn't see through the fake identity Luther made for Mia.
While Robert focused on the polygraph, the tech wiz did a background check on each of the applicants.

Mr Jones had sent three people, two males and a female to apply for the job, but they were useless.
The males couldn't cheat a polygraph, while the lady who could, her identity didn't match up.

After the practical interview, Anton went to see the fakes.
He had initially planned a painful beating for them but later decided not to react violently.
All this was getting old, couldn't they just give up, many of his rivals were up to get him but he had outsmarted them a thousand of times but they were just persistent.

He told them

"Tell whoever sent you, that CEO Hugh sent his greetings, and tell them that they should be smart before trying to outsmart me. Like aren't they tired, this whole thing is getting old"

"I will allow you to walk out of this room alive and void of bruises, but if you try coming back for one of this schemes, I promise you would wish for death but you won't find it.
And also, don't forget i have your real details and real identity, so if by mistake I see you anywhere around..." He let his deliberate pause, say what he wanted to say "...and trust me when I say I can be ruthless and inhuman at times"

Some of the 'fakes' were literally shaking out of fear right now

He decided to add a burner

"And trust me, your families wouldn't be spared either, so next time before you accept any stupid contract to work against me, think on this"

Anton smirked and walked out, this was more satisfying than beating them; just a few words and they were already trembling like chickens caught outside on a rainy day.

*** *** ***
Emily told Mia that Mr Hugh was home that afternoon.
Things had changed with time, Emily and Mia became close, not actually for Mia; to Mia she was just a nice lady who she got information from.

"Hey, how are you?" Emily said as she saw Mia on her usual stroll.

"I'm okay. Where have you been, I checked on you but didn't see you"

"Mr Hugh is home today, we had to clean his study"

"He is home?"

"Yes"

"But he didn't request lunch"

"Maybe he isn't hungry"

"Yeah maybe"

Twenty minutes later, Mia was in the kitchen making coffee.
She wasn't going to let go of this opportunity.
For weeks now, she didn't know how to go about entering his study room but now the opportunity presented it self, she was at least going to take a peek at the room to know how to make plans because she knew she could only get in by sneaking.

The coffee she was making wasn't on Mr Hugh's request, she was just using it as a means to get to his study.

The problem at hand now was that she didn't know how he liked his coffee, with milk or without milk, with sugar or without sugar.