Blood?! Anton!

Mia walked angrily in the cold of the night. She was so enraged.

'How dare he insult my parents of not raising me right?'

She made an abrupt stop and rested her back on the wall. Her breathing was ragged and she knew that she had to catch her breath or else she might pass out.
As her breathing gradually returned to normal, she regretted not punching him in the face. She pushed herself forward from the wall and landed a hard punch on it with her right fist.
The pain that followed stung, but she ignored it. Her fist was bruised badly and blood sipped through slowly.

It was and had been a long while that anyone angered her this much. She figured that she had let her guard down that's why it vexed her so much.

She questioned herself on what she had expected from him. What did she ever expect from a low-life like him.
What did she expect from a man who was filthy rich? Had she forgotten that they had no heart and only focused on increasing their net worth?

She continued walking till she got to the highway, which was almost empty; only a few cars went by. At this point she had relaxed a little. Deciding to relax more by walking for a while, she continued.

    ****.      ****.      ****

"Is that who I think it is?" Mr Jones asked his goons sitting at the front seat.

"That is Natasha Donald, the one who came with Mr Hugh to your party, sir"

"Hmm, I wonder why she's out here so late at night" he mused.

"Go get her" he ordered suddenly after having some thoughts.

"Sir?"

"Why do you look so shocked? If this lady could beat you all like children, I would either have her work for me or if she refuses, I would keep her in my custody and make Anton do as I say."

"But she's his chef, I don't think he will do as you say all just because you have her"

"Quiet you fool. Don't open your mouth if nothing sensible is going to come out of it. Can't you see or can't you calculate? Who of his status would bring a mere chef to a party if nothing was attached? And look at her closely, looks like they had a fight."

"You're right sir"

"I know that. Now park the car anywhere void of surveillance cameras and go get her, make sure not to be caught by any camera."

"Understood sir"

Mia's deep thoughts were interrupted when she felt her arms in someone's control. The two goons held each of her arm tightly in fear that she might get away.

Mia sighed deeply and breathed out annoyed. She was not ready for this at the moment.

"I'm not ready for this right now, so be kind to yourselves and let me be"

"You have to come with us"

"It's like you didn't hear me. Are you deaf or something?"

"Could you just shut your mouth hole and co-operate with us. We don't want to hurt you, the boss wants to talk"

"And I don't want to. Is that a problem? Tch! This is getting annoying. Let go of me right this instant if you don't want to taste my anger"

"I guess you leave us no choice but to use force"

Before they could even attempt to pull her, she flipped over backwards, instantly pulling her arms from their hold and giving them a split kick.

She was already annoyed and they made it worse. So lucky for her and unlucky for them, she was going to use this opportunity to vent out her anger.