>03: Sleepover<

Tsukasa's POV

It felt a little strange to be at your enemies house. Especially when he said he'd do whatever you desired but instead it went the otherway around.

Rui probably used his manipulation powers on me and I hadn't even noticed. Now, you're probably wondering, "well Tsukasa, why is that such an issue that he manipulated you to be at his house?"

It was an issue because I barely knew the guy and it wasn't long ago that he not only kissed me but that same day threatened my life. I could die here.

His room was quite modern. It had robots and mechanics everywhere. There were balloon animals and just random circular balloons scattered everywhere. Boxes and books flooded the walls. There was also a computer on a desk that had tons of papers. The computer seemed like it hadn't been used in a few days as it was cold and dusty.

Rui was working on some drone of his that seemed to have malfunctioned. "I didn't expect your room to be such a mess," I mutter.

He turns to me. "How kind of you to say," Rui irritatedly says.

"That was a compliment I swear,"

"Yeah, sure it was." He rolls his eyes a bit before returning to the drone's mechanics.

I sigh, sitting down onto a couch he had in his room. I didn't see a bed anywhere so I assumed that was where he slept unless this was just his little workshop area.

I freeze at the sudden noise of a beep that came from the drone Rui held. He smiles. "There," A chuckle escaped his mouth.

The drone flew up into the air and Rui seemed proud of his success. "What was wrong with it beforehand?" I ask.

"One of the wings broke off and caused it to crash, some kid thought it'd be funny to run over it with his bike as well. It was a quick fix though." Rui explains.

A quick fix huh? That took half an hour.

"Kids really are just assholes in the kingdom aren't they?" I say.

He nods. "A majority are, though I have met a few who were intrigued to speak with me; and this was while I was in the villain's costume."

I was shocked to hear that. Did the parents of these children seriously not care if they spoke to a literal criminal?!

"That's a bit concerning.." I mutter.

Rui chuckles again. "Don't worry, I didn't hurt them or anything. I told them it's best for them to keep their distance from heroes and villains, that way they won't get caught up in this stuff."

I lean back onto the couch and sigh in relief. "Be honest, have you ever actually hurt a kid before?" I question him.

I was curious to know whether he had or not. Even if he did, it wasn't like I could change the past without powers of time travel, which were extremely rare.

"Out of my knowledge, no I haven't. Unless you consider you a child since you're still a minor." Rui replies.

"You're the same age as me, aren't you!?" I yelp.

He nods. "I am, but you're more childish than me."

I scoff. "As if you aren't immature!"

Rui shrugs. "You've got me there, but I don't see why it matters." he says.

I push my legs up to my chest and rest my head on my knees, shutting my eyes. "Tired so soon?" Rui says, laughing a bit.

"It's pretty late so to answer your question, yes I am tired." I keep my eyes shut.

I was exhausted. I hadn't used my wings in awhile and using them today wore me out. People assume having the ability to fly by birth is so eash but in reality it's just another muscle needing to move that makes you ten times as tired than before.

"If you'd like, I can go grab a mattress so you can sleep. I'll probably just sleep on the couch," Rui yawns.

I lift my head and nod, opening my eyes slightly. "That'll work," I mumble.

I close my eyes again and fall asleep for a little while. That was until Rui returned saying he apparently didn't own a mattress anymore. "How the hell does a mattress just disappear?" I ask.

"No idea." He laughs.

It was only until about midnight that we decided to just sleep on the couch together as it'd be simpler. I slept on the right end and he slept on the left. Although, I would be kicked in the face quite a lot based on his height.

To my surprise, that didn't happen. Apparently Rui was one of the people that slept with both legs up to their chest. I did the same, it was just natural instinct for me.

-

Rui's POV

I woke up randomly at about two in the morning to find Tsukasa next to me. How did that happen? No idea. Did I care? Not really. I was tired and cared more about sleeping than where the hell Tsukasa was at.

It was only at about 8AM when I woke up a second time, realizing what had happened. I couldn't move from my place as his head was rested softly against my chest and his arm wrapped around me.

"Tsukasa-kun?" I whisper.

Nothing.

I try to wake him up and he stays completely still, snoring with little sighs. There wasn't much I could do than just sit there or to go back asleep.

I stayed up because of the solid reason of us having to meet up with the others at noon.

Tsukasa woke up at 9AM and gasped realizing what happened. "Oh my god- I'm so sorry-!" He apologizes, moving away.

I sit up and chuckle. "No need to apologize," I mutter.

Tsukasa seemed embarrassed at such a mistake. "That is a massive need for an apology!" He frowns.

I shake my head. "In my opinion, it is not."

"Well that's probably because you're insane." He blurts out.

"Probably," I shrug, still grinning.

-------

A little bit of Ruikasa fluff :)

This isnt really important to the plot, i just needed to post a chapter so you guys wouldnt be left hanging lmao

anyway good night/day/afternoon!

:D