>04: Mission<

Tw: Blood, almost a major character death, gore mentions, threats

>Tsukasa's POV<

It was around noon and everyone from the day before were sat along the sidelines of where we were before. Right infront of the cave where the villains stood.

"We can't exactly trust them yet so still be a bit cautious, alright?" Akito whispers to me and the other heroes.

We all nod. Rui and the other villains were chatting amongst each other. I wondered if Saki would support my decision right now.

"Okay, here's the plan," Kaito says aloud.

Everyone focuses their attention to him as he stood in the middle of the group. "If we need the gem then we'll need someone to sneak into the room that contains the King's crown. Then, we should be able to leave if us, the villains, distract the guards." Kaito mutters.

"There's one thing you should know though, the King's safe space is where his crown is located. So if the guards are aware of the attacks then they'll send him to the room." Shiho says.

"Which is why we should have the heroes stay with the king as a way of 'protection' and then stab him right in the back, and no I don't mean that literally." Rui chimes in.

"Well, wait a second, won't the nobles also be in the castle?" Mizuki asks.

Rui seemed to have a plan for that already as he answered quite immediately. "I can put a sleeping spell on them, that way they won't be able to stop you guys."

"Wouldn't you need to be in the same room though?" I query.

Rui nods. "You act as if I can't disguise myself as a noble, the town knows two sides of me. One as a noble and the other as a villain. The only reason they don't know I'm a villain is because I use a spell to change my hair color and voice." he explains.

"You're a noble!?" I gasp.

"I am, although it is quite risky."

I was shocked at such news. That meant he was in a higher class than I was! Hell I could be his vassal and wouldn't even know it!

Speaking of being someone's vassal, the noble I was a vassal to likely didn't know where I was at. Though, I was both the king and Akio's vassal. I forgot to mention, Akio was a lord/noble who I was a vassal to. He gave me protection while I fought for him. Though he rarely needed me.

"Do you have any vassals? Or is it just a disguise?" Len asks.

"I have one, but I rarely ask him of anything, isn't that right, Tsukasa-kun?" Rui smiles at me.

There's no fucking way.

"You've gotta be kidding me." I froze. "You're telling me that-" I felt as if I could vomit.

"Y-you're Akio Kanamori?!" Toya says, seemingly shocked at this 'confession'.

"Kind of, I stole the name off my uncle whose been dead for like fifteen years." Rui shrugs.

"I told you so many private things.." I mumble, my voice trembling.

He kissed his own vassal. What the hell?!