>12 : You Can't Fix What's Already Broken<

TW:
Threats, Possible Violence, Puking, and Panic attack(s)

Tsukasa’s POV

It didn’t take long for the other two to come back. I mean, I wouldn’t have expected it to be that long. I did feel kind of guilty for basically exposing them.

“Sorry for the wait,” Rui, or, well, the other Rui says.

“It’s fine,” I mutter.

Everyone was quiet. It was an awkward silence. Well, in this situation, who wouldn’t be silent?! There’s basically a duplicate of yourself in front of you except they aren’t you and– whatever it’s too difficult to explain. 

“I don’t understand, how– if what you said is true..” Tsukasa, or I’ll just use last names for the ones from this world, Tenma starts off. “Then, what was your universe like? What happened?” he asks.

Rui and I exchange looks, a bit hesitant to explain. There were a million possible answers. “Well, it seems pretty fictional based on how this place looks, but basically there are sides, heroes and villains. The heroes are typically knights for the kingdom, I was one of them. Rui, Nene, Emu, Kaito, and some others are villains. Each person has a power, or most of them do. I can fly, Rui’s– is complicated, Nene doesn’t have one, Emu’s is similar to Rui’s and Kaito can never miss a target. Kanade can teleport, Akito has a higher speed, Mizuki doesn’t have any, and that’s all I can think of for now. Oh! And Toya, he can speak to animals! Specifically mystical ones!” I explain.

Kamishiro and Tenma look at each other and then at me. I did sound kind of strange coming out of my mouth now that I realized it. “What do you mean by, ‘Rui’s is complicated.’ and ‘Emu’s is similar’?” Kamishiro questions.

I hesitate. “Mine and Emu’s are complicated because it isn’t technically known what the power does other than an extra ability aside it. It’s basically magic that can be used at any given moment if you know spells and stuff, its weird. The side ability are different for each person with it. Mine allows me to manipulate others’ thoughts and choices.” Rui tells them.

“Seems like you’re still a manipulative person, even in a separate universe.” Tenma grunts.

“I mean, is that necessarily a bad thing?” Kamishiro grins.

“YES!” 

Kamishiro laughs. I wasn’t sure as to why they wanted to know this stuff, but I don’t think it’d be helpful for them anyway. What are they going to do, turn us in to the police here despite us being unknown people? They couldn’t do anything. 

“So, uh, how did.. You two happen?” Kamishiro asks. 

I smile. “Weird story, but basically I got captured by the villains, something happened that I will not say, and then I joined the villain’s side, and some other stuff. That’s basically it.” I ‘explain’.

Rui sighs. “You could at least give details, basically the villains captured him and then was basically forced to switch sides. After that it just happened, nothing really was the start of it.” That was literally what I said, just with bigger words. 

“Oh, okay. How’d you end up here?” Tenma asks, crossing his arms. I frown, realizing I can’t even do that. What does a man need to do for an arm, yeah?

“That’s something you don’t need to know,” Rui hisses. 

I blink a bit. Why couldn’t we tell them? “Rui, come on, I don’t think it’d hurt to–” He cuts me off.