>10 : Deliriously Pained<

TW: BLOOD, VIOLENCE, SWEARING, ALMOST MULTIPLE CHARACTER DEATHS, MURDER, AND THINGS UNDER THAT TOPIC!

---

I wrote this on a school chromebook so uh don't expect there to be a LOT of swearing, but there is a bit of it :,)

---

Rui’s POV

My head ached, a lot. Despite my great and successful attempt at escaping, I still felt uneasy. I wasn’t sure how’d remove myself from their control. If I even fell asleep for a few minutes, they’d know and immediately use it for wrong. It wasn’t a good idea for me to faint now, I had to stay awake.

Nene and Kaito seemed to notice as they continued to look at me weirdly. I sigh. I would be fine if I hadn’t allowed myself and the others to get captured. It’s ridiculous. I knew very well that they were coming and I didn’t do anything about it other than write a dumb note. Now here I was, sitting in a ventilation system waiting for Tsukasa and the others to arrive. 

I wasn’t actually sure if they would arrive. I mean, he figured out how to get in contact with me so if I was right, he’d be able to let me know. I was still a bit thrown off by the fact Kanade tried to send a message. She hated me, but that couldn’t be why she tried. “Rui?” Nene mutters. 

I blink a couple of times, regaining focus. “Hm?”

“Are you alright?” she asks, frowning.

Her worried looked made me guilty. Why did I feel guilty? I didn’t do anything wrong? Then I remembered. I did do something wrong. 

Tsukasa Tenma, someone I cared deeply about was being lied to by me. In the beginning he had no idea that I was a noble in the kingdom. I’ve only just recently lied to him about the whole kingdom–villain thing.

I also told him that I believed Saki had died. If she really did die, I wouldn’t even be in such a situation right now. The thing was, she didn’t die. The medical clinic in the kingdom did everything to stop her from dying, she ended up living, except, under their rules. 

Because of her willingness to join the villains, she was put down multiple times throughout the classes. Even if she originally was a samurai, just like Tsukasa, she was put down to a peasant ranking. The reason being because she was a terrorist to the kingdom. Even if she did switch sides, that didn’t stop them from recalling her past.

Poor Tsukasa doesn’t even know his sister is alive. I would tell him if I was allowed, but to my stupidity of exposing my identity, I couldn’t. I practically made a deal with the devil himself. I made a promise to the king that if he didn’t put us forth to our demise, I would never tell anyone about the illegal deranking of Saki.

Although that may be a selfish return, I couldn’t risk having anyone killed. Especially not after Honami’s death. 

Honami, a young girl, close to my age. She had light brown hair and casually wore red. She had the death led by Toya’s own remarks. At least, that’s who the kingdom blamed it on. 

Toya Aoyagi, a recent member of the villains, also known as the kingdom’s first ever black knight. A knight that has the ability to communicate with unwilling species while also having an option to practice dark magic. The kingdom despised such a person. Toya wasn’t like anything they said or anything for what the title ‘the black knight’ stood for. His personality was far too kind for it.