>16 : My Final Mistake<

::BEGINNING NOTES::

-Warnings-

•Suicide Attempt
•Major Character(s) Death
And Things Of These Topics

You have been warned.

------

Nene's POV

I stood there, trying to catch my breath. He has to be here.. he couldn't have killed himself yet...!

I had sent Emu to go find Tsukasa, and of course she quickly returned with him by her side. "Nene-chan!" She cries, rushing over to me. Tsukasa looked upset.

"So, what's wrong with Rui..?" Tsukasa asks.

I shake my head. There wasn't time for conversation. "He's going to try and kill himself, hell! He might've already done it!" I snap.

Tsukasa froze. Kill himself..? Is what I would expect him to think. He immediately stretched out his wings and removed any heavy gear on him. "I'll look from above to try and find him, look every where else!" he says, dashing into the air.

I gulp. My heart burned. I don't think that's normal. I can't imagine Rui not being in my life.

I sigh. I hadn't cried in a while. The last time I cried was when Emu was stabbed directly in the stomach with her axe. I hadn't ever cried over Rui.

And now I was.

I felt sick to my stomach. The person who was by my side since I was young is trying to kill himself.. That was definitely something I couldn't and wouldn't ever be able to process.

"N-Nene-chan! It's okay! We'll.. We'll find Rui! I'm sure he's okay!" Emu says, trying her best not to break into tears. She was an empath which only worsened her emotions.

I couldn't breathe. I couldn't move. I couldn't do anything but stand there and cry. "Nene-chan?!" Emu's voice was just a ringing in my ear.

Right.

The ringing.

I'd always head a ring. It was obnoxious. It was like I went deaf but could still hear. I hated it. I despised it.

No, Nene, you have to find Rui, stop getting distracted!

I ignored the voice.

No.

I cant.

I have to listen to it this one time. Rui needs me. He needs all of us.

I grab Emu's hand immediately. "Eh?! N-Nene-chan!" She gasps. I ignored her pleads.

"W-We have to find Rui, Emu..!" I snap.

---

Mizuki's POV

"Where'd Nene go?" Akito asks, yawning.

I shrug. When we went to get Akito she was behind the group a little, but I was sure she walked into the room with us.

"I'm not sure, but I think I saw Emu and Tsukasa a bit ago, they might know." Toya says.

I sigh, "I don't feel like going to bother them, can't we just play without her?" I mutter.

"Mizuki, if it weren’t for her we wouldn't even be able to play Mario Kart." The annoying-ass ginger man says. (Akito,)