The Frenzy

Thalia

Thalia

I never thought the frenzy would be so powerful. on the second night I woke up hot and impatient and had to wake up Azriel in the middle of the night. He fucked me into the bed, had broke the headboard when he came, and we had started all over again.

Somehow the House was empty as we managed to stop fucking and touching each other long enough to eat. I wondered what the Inner Circle was doing if they knew what was happening inside the House.

But I don't care because I needed this time alone with Azriel.

I breathed in deeply as Azriel licked my clit one last time as I came down from my fifth high tonight. Azriel kissed slow kisses up my body as he crawled atop me.

"I love you," He whispered into my ear, as he pulled my sensitive body into his arms. I cuddled up to him and laid my head on his shoulder as sleep took over my body.

====================

I woke to an empty bed the next morning. It has been three days of lovemaking and fucking in this room, the bathroom, and even the kitchen. I felt like nothing could stop me with Azriel as my mate. Every kiss and thrust was filled with so much love that it almost had me crying. I love Azriel, and nothing could stop me.

our frenzy had lasted for three and a half days and we had barely left the room. he had fucked me standing up, laying down, from behind, and even in the bathroom. I was in total bliss as he made love to me and fucked me into oblivion. I could hardly get enough of him.

I smiled as Azriel came through the door with a tray of breakfast. There was cinnamon toast – something I had told him I had loved as a child – and eggs with orange juice and water to wash it all down.

"Good morning, beautiful," Azriel kissed my forehead as he sat the tray on my lap.

"Shouldn't it be me feeding you and not the other way around?" I chuckled as I picked up the cinnamon toast. It was buttery and sweet, just how I like it.

"Well, for once I would like to serve you," Azriel said as he wrapped a wing around mine, and pulled me into his lap.

"I think you did a lot of serving last night," I smirked at him.

Azriel hummed and I felt his hard-on beneath me as he shifted his hips. "Indeed I did."

"So what are we going to do today?"

"I was wondering if you would like to tell everyone else?" Azriel asked as he took a bite out of the eggs.

"Of course," I said, then laughed. "Its weird, your brother in arms is my father."

Azriel groaned, wiping a hand over his face. "Please, don't start."

I laughed as I finished my toast. "I would like to come out to them if that's okay with you."

Azriel nodded, moving the tray to the nightstand as I finished. "Of course."

I leaned into his chest and just relaxed as his shadows and my light mixed in the most beautiful sight. I hadn't felt happier than I was right now in my mate's arms.

Azriel and I eventually got out of bed to bathe and get ready to see the Inner Circle. I dressed in black pants and a long sleeve white shirt that had a plunging neckline and a pair of heeled boots that reached to my thighs. I strapped Synthiax to my hip and placed a necklace with a small jewel of sapphire that matched Azriels siphons around my neck. Azriel dressed almost similarly to me with an off-white shirt and black pants. His boots stopped at his calves, and he had even put a little bit of kohl around his eyes. To say he was handsome with those hazel eyes shadowed in grey would be an understatement.

"Ready?" I asked as I reached for his scarred hand.

"Yeah, Lets go."