The Bunny

This chapter contains strong explicit sexual content. Read at your own risk, because I don't write bullshit.

(slight somnophilia, oral ( T. Receiving), and riding)

==============================

Thalia

I awoke the next morning feeling quite strange. My light and darkness were restless, and my body felt hot and tingly. I felt good, maybe I just had a good sleep after the events with Azriel last night, it was tiring.

I groaned, moving to get up, but a hand pinning my hips down stopped me.

And that's when I felt him.

I pulled the silk duvet off my lower body and cried out in pleasure when I met the yellow-hazel eyes of my mate as he lay between my thighs, his tongue lapping and sucking at my clit.

Azriel winked at me before he wrapped his scarred hands around my hips and pulled me closer to his mouth.

My hands immediately went to his tossed hair, pulling on it and moving my hips up and down in rhythm with his tongue.

I felt so sensitive, how long has he been doing this?

The pleasure was soft but intense as Azriel feasted on me, sucking my throbbing clit into his mouth.

"Fuck, Az, I-I'm gonna c-cum!" I cried out, my back arching as I chased the climax. "Can I cum? Please!"

I didn't know if the rules from last night still applied, but I loved how dominant he was. Even though I was sure that was only the start of him being dominant with me, I wanted to know more about what he could do to me. What he wanted to do to me.

I heard Azriel moan against me, his two fingers sliding in to curl inside of me, hitting the one spot that had me immediately coming undone.

I cried out as my orgasm hit me. It was so strong, that I felt liquid squirting out of me. My whole body locked up, but Azriel worked me through it. Squealing sounds filled the room until they slowed as I came down.

I hummed through my heavy breathing as Azriel used his tongue to clean me up, his inked, scarred hands caressing my post-orgasmic body.

Azriel kissed my stomach, right below my navel before his eyes met mine.

" 'Morning, beautiful," Azriel said.

Before he could do anything else, I pounced on him, attacking his lips with mine. He was taken aback for a moment before he kissed me back, his hands squeezing my bare thighs.

"That's one hell of a way to wake somebody up," I chuckled when I broke the kiss, sitting up so I was sitting on his lap. "I've never done that before."

"What? No one has made you squirt before?" Azriel asked, a bewildered look on his handsome face.

I shook my head, my cheeks warming up from the embarrassment of my confession. "You're the one person to ever make me orgasm like you have been,"

Azriel hummed, his hands tracking a trail up my thighs, before planting themselves under the swell of my breasts. "I'm glad I can give you what you need, bunny,"

At the sound of his nickname for me, I smiled softly down at my mate, kissing his forehead. Az caught my gaze and raised a thick eyebrow at me, a cocky smile tugging on his full lips.

"you like it when I call you bunny, huh?"

"Yeah, but why do you call me that?" I asked, running my fingers through his tangled bed head, pulling softly at the knots.

Azriel chuckled before whispering seductively in my ear, "When you ride me, baby, you'll understand why."

I shivered at the suggestiveness in his tone, before an idea came to mind.

Without warning, I pushed Azriel down onto the bed, ignoring his protest when he lay on his wings. Illyrian baby.

But he wasn't prepared for when I gripped his hardening cock in my hand and sunk onto him.

Azriel cursed, gripping my hips to steady me as I began to ride him, rocking my hips to feel him bulging inside me, growing harder as my essence surrounded him.

"Fuck!" Azriel swore, seeming like he was trying to keep up with me.

The sounds that came from him were almost girlish as I bounced on his cock, his hips thrusting up to meet mine every time I fell down on his cock.

I threw my head back, crying out as he began to hit my G-spot.

"Fuck, bunny," Azriel moaned, his thrusts underneath me becoming sloppy. "I'm gonna cum!"

I smiled down at him, watching as his abs tightened, his jaw clenching, before he went taut and came deep within my womb, his climax setting mine off as his warmth filled me to my core.

Azriel's roar was loud enough that I'm sure the palace shook with the power behind it.

This one was short, but I just wanted to add a little extra smut while I think of what's going to happen in the next chapter.

Let me know if you have any suggestions in the comments❤️

🌹HeavenGrows🌹