𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚠𝚘

The light was off and the air coming from the AC was as cold as ice. In the middle of the room was a table in which both inmates, as well as Seungkwan, Chan, and Cheol, sat with a small stack of papers laying in front of them. The seat next to Seungcheol, however, remained empty and because the leader refused to acknowledge its presence, no one dared glance its way.

   "Please flip the package to page 3, let us skip all that nonsense and get straight to the point. Joshua, Jeonghan," Seungcheol eyed them. "Please raise your hand before you blurt out questions"

   After receiving a nod from one and a thumbs up from another, the leader continued. "Chan, play the video you've submitted please, I'll like these two to take a look"

   Immediately, the engineer slid his chair over to the laptop and pressed play, then faced the screen of light the projector created. As the video played, all those present paid close attention to every little detail recorded, some winced at the blood displayed, others shut their eyes once the screen was coated in red. But once the excerpt had finished, the very person who'd shied away from the screen once a puddle of blood appeared on it, quickly raised his hand and waited for the Boss to lend an ear to his much dreaded question.

   "Yes Jeonghan?"

   "We all noticed the guy in purple, right? Do you guys have an idea of who he was?"

   "We tried to get closer to get a good look on his face but that damn hat kept on getting in the way," Seungkwan sighed. "The most we could get were from the lips down, but our computers couldn't really identify a specific individual with those features so it's taking longer than expected"

   Joshua raised his hand. "Do you think that's the traitor?"

   "Perhaps" He hesitated. "Since he's a new face, we're trying to see if he's just another criminal or that special someone in our company. Neither of them mean good news though"

   "I see.."

   "Something I wanted to point out was what they were discussing," Chan spoke. "We were told by the higher ups the purpose of the mission was to gain information on a supposed project that, as they described it, was too dangerous to ignore. But all they talked about were turfs and territories and businesses, so all we gathered was information on how greedy freaking L.U.N.A. is-"

   "But I'm sure there's more to it, Chan. Vernon even went as far as to directly kill someone when we all know he hates the idea of dirtying his hands"

   "Seungkwan does have a point.." Jeonghan agreed. "If we look inside the beige colored file we'll find the records of those involved and killed by poison. According to them, all those criminals had a net worth of over 500k."

   "And?"

   "And I'm guessing that most, if not all of them, were under a different kind of organization, one that isn't exactly LUNA."

   Seungcheol frowned. "What do you mean?"

   "Love, can you read the third sentence of every paragraph on page 10 please?"

   With a hum, Joshua did as told.

   "..2 years ago, brothels owned by Mario Gutierrez faced an economic drought…Restaurants and businesses specializing in human trafficking, all of which were owned by Mauricio de la Cruz, were greatly affected exactly a year ago…Juan Carlos Alcozer, otherwise known as "El Mari", had 100k worth of cocaine stolen in June 10, 20XX-"

   "Wait wait wait, what does any of this have to do with-"

   "Chan," The leader interrupted him. "Seat, please"