𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

As soon as the errand boy made his way back inside the booth, carrying mugs and mugs of beer and various trays of snacks, Seungkwan swiftly led the bot off of the guy's bag and got it onto the floor.

   Now, how did they get on top of the bag in the first place? By climbing up the wall and praying that as soon as the bot let go, the guy wouldn't notice the mechanic spider falling on him. Chan knew he was asking for quite a bit when he properly explained the somewhat decent plan to Seungkwan – the older had let him know how abrupt the plan sounded through an ugly grimace – but it was the best he could come up with at the moment. How they hadn't found out the bar was underground was out of his knowledge. All he knows is that the upper officials are turning more and more suspicious as the seconds pass, and he's not liking the thought of that one bit.

   As Seungkwan quickly moved the bot to the side of the room, Chan eyed the camera and bit his lip as he did so, realizing that they’d need to get closer if they wanted to properly see what was going on. The problem is: how will they get closer without being noticed? The room was cluttered with boxes, if they wanted to get to the wall they’d need to climb who knows how many trinkets.

   The sigh Chan let out caught Seungkwan’s attention.

   “What’s wrong?”

   “I can’t take pictures with this angle..”

   “Figured,” He pointed to the screen. “I was thinking of climbing one of those guys..they look pretty wasted so I doubt they’ll notice”

   "Isn't that a bit too risky?"

   "Not really. Joshua did mention the errand boy had been coming and going..If all they've been doing is drinking beer then some of these guys must be in the other world already"

   At this, Chan scoffed. "That asshole.." He mentioned once a thought crossed the engineer's head. "He's using alcohol to make it easier for himself, isn't he?"

   Seungkwan chuckled. "An old trick in the book if you were to ask me"

   And it was an old trick indeed: using alcohol to gain information on unsuspecting participants. A nasty method Vernon was sure using to trick the useless branch members and bosses of smaller organizations into giving away parts of their businesses or territories, maybe even both, which is something Chan is sure LUNA would try to do in order to increase profits. 

   In disgust, Chan eyed the screen and shook his head: "Look at this guy.." The brunet muttered. "He's passed the hell out. Climb him, he's on the perfect angle to look at everyone and everything"

   Immediately, the bot began to move swiftly across the floor and onto the poor branch member. Once it was hidden between his arm and the table, the camera zoomed in on the scene and began taking pictures.

   With a sigh, Chan shook his head in disappointment.

   Like he'd figured, the table was filled with nobody business owners who owed money to LUNA as well as two to three branch members who, alas, valued little to nothing to the organization. Chan doubted Vernon would give out the big plans to people like these, so he was sure the upper officials were tricked into believing there would be valuable information being shared. That is, until he noticed an unknown figure near the corner of the table, sitting crossed legged and looking down at his cup, seemingly displeased with the taste of its contents.