𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚒𝚡

english : bold

----------

  How the hell did he get here? With a random guy looming over him, his foot on his cheek, a giant frown decorating his face? Last thing Joshua recalled was getting to the bar and trying to sneak in, after all, no one would notice since the entryway was as empty as it could get. However, he'd failed to realize there was someone hiding in the shadows watching his every move, and before he was pushed to the ground by it, the inmate cursed his lizard brain.

   With a groan, Joshua wiggled around, his hands scraping the dirty tiled floor, one which had definitely not been cleaned in ages. "Ret me go.." He slurred. "I'm..rooking fror my hushband..I wash told he'd be s'here"

   The man's frown deepened. "With all due respect Sir, I doubt he'd be anywhere around these premises..After all, people like you would never take a step in these kind of…places"

  It was true, people like Joshua –who was made to look like a rich slob– would never even be seen around the area. It was too dangerous, especially with the eerie aura that surrounded the neighborhood. If anything, people like him would pay others to do the dirty work for them, or at least, that's what Jeonghan had mentioned to him once.

   "Pleash, let me eshplain-"

   "Listen here," He rudely interrupted him. "I'll take my foot off of you, but if you don't get out of here as soon as I do so, at the count of 3 I'll make sure to turn you into fried shrimp"

   "But-"

   "1,"

   Joshua's eyes went wide, " 2 " and his body began to spasm. "Wait-"

   "And," He smiled. "Thre-"

   "I.M."

   Out of nowhere, an unfamiliar voice, followed by the figure of a man cleaning his hands with a red cloth, emerged from the door with a tad bit of hesitation. He eyed the inmate, then turned his attention to the supposed I.M. 

   "What's going on here?" He asked, frown deepening. "The fuck are you doing?"

   I.M. sneered. "This guy tried to sneak in, I'm merely stopping him from doing so"

   "Well, hurry up and get him out of here! One of those rich geezers will arrive in a minute or so and I don't want him to get a bad impression of the place"

  At this, Joshua scoffed. "Bad impression? Thish plashe ish dirty ash hell! Do shu never clean it or shomething?"

   "Oh?" The man turned to glare at him. "Then why did you try to sneak in just now huh?"

   "My hushband is hiding in there I know it!" As the man visibly froze, Joshua eyed the heavyweight on his cheek. "Can you pleash let me stand up? I want to shpeak to him properly"

   Albeit a bit hesitant, I.M. took his foot off of the inmate and pulled him with a force that caused Joshua to yelp. He scrunched up his nose and massaged his arm once the other had let go, then looked up at the man who had now begun speaking.

   "No one has entered this establishment for the past hour. I assure you Sir, he's not here"

   "Yeah right, I know him, he'll be willing to enter whichever bar he can find just for a mere cup of beer. Besides, a detective I hired specifically told me he'd seen him enter this bar exactly an hour ago. I have proof, see?"