𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎

When Seungcheol had asked them to get a car, the leader had completely forgotten the other two were inmates and not just another pair of agents. Since they’re supposed to be under his supervision, either him or Hao had to personally escort them to a car or be in it. Heck, even Seokmin had to have his approval in order to drive those two around.

   So, why was he currently in the back seat of an SUV? And why was Joshua driving it?

   The headache he got from those two questions alone made him feel sick to the stomach.

   “For the love of everything and their parents, please tell me you two at least got this car legally” When no answer was given to him, the leader hid his face in the palms of his hands and weakly muttered: “Oh my god..”

   “Don't blame us, everyone ignored us when we asked for one” The mafioso crossed his arms. “But! If you want to get mad at someone so badly then I shall rat out on Joshua. He’s the one who came up with the plan”

   Now this immediately caused his head to rise. “What plan?”

   “Ok, so,” The freak started. “You know I have a history with theft, right? And you know I used to do a lot of crazy things back in my days..right?”

   “..Right”

   “Well, I kind of told Jeonghan to go to the parking lot, you know, that one with the various floors and cars from agents that don't live in headquarters. There, he found a decent looking car and I kind of, maybe, most likely, broke into it?”

   The leader's eye twitched. “You stole a car”

   “That's a strong way to put it but basically”

   Seungcheol felt his soul leave him. “Strong way to put it? Joshua, you are so dead once all this fiasco ends. And don't you dare laugh Jeonghan, you’re the accomplice” 

   The mafioso tsked. “I say we blame Joshua for all this”

   “Excuse me?! I even refused to drive this thing!”

   “Please, you’re the one with an actual drivers license, I stole mine”

   “And you think I didn’t?!”

   As those two bickered, Seungcheol prayed they’d at least make it to the hospital in one piece.

-𝚜𝚟𝚝-

   As soon as they arrived, the leader jumped out the car and sprinted inside to the front desk. Behind him, Jeonghan followed with a blanket and various snacks in hand as Joshua stayed behind to go park the car. Even though Hoshi had sent them his location, he had not contacted them at all during the drive. As a result, saying Seungcheo was worried would be considered an understatement. 

   “Hello,” The lady behind the desk greeted them. “Is there something I can help you with?”

   “Yes, I’m here to see Lee Chan, L-e-e Ch-a-n. I was told he’d be in this hospital but I have no idea if he’s been placed in a room or has already been seen by a doctor or something. I’m his friend and his boss at work, in case there’s anything to sign I can do that too- in fact, I have this paper right here-”

   Out of nowhere, a very, very familiar ‘Cheol!’ caused him to stop his rambling and turn to the side. There, in all his glory, was Hoshi, covered in blood that was clearly not his. Seungcheol heard Jeonghan groan right behind him as he felt a sudden wave of panic rise within him.

   “Hoshi! What the hell happened?!”

   The agent began. “Ok, I know you’re probably seeing all this blood and thinking that Chan died-”