𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎

Today was the day an important guest would arrive at the building. Cheol had mentioned to them countless times throughout the week –as they played guards here and there– that they needed to be on their best behavior once the guest arrived. Apparently, he was a big shot, one of those that were above the upper officials and had direct contact with the government. Why such a person would even step foot into the rabbit hole called SVT, Cheol hadn’t really specified. However, Joshua wanted to leave a good impression on the man, even if Jeonghan could care less about the upcoming meeting.

   “Ya, dollface! Are you finished?!” He yelled restroom.  “You better be getting ready or I swear I’ll beat your ass if I see you laying on the bed!”

   “Sounds tempting not gonna lie” A loud groan caused his smirk to straighten. “I’m almost done, love. All I need to do is put on this goddamn tie”

   At this, Joshua stopped in his tracks. He’d completely forgotten.

   “About that..” He sheepishly walked out the door, tie in one hand and shame on the other. “Could you..help me with that?”

   “With what?”

   “With the tie. I’m..I'm not good at doing it, was never really taught how to" 

   "Ok, sure. Let me finish with mine real quick" As soon as he was done, Jeonghan motioned for the freak to come closer, watched him walk in slow strides and pulled him in by the waist when the other's embarrassment began to get on his nerves. Once the freak was in front of him, the mafioso immediately set to work, deciding to remain silent rather than spit out something he'd later regret; ask questions he just knew weren't going to be welcomed with open arms.

   And yet, none of that could prepare him for the view he was met with. As he worked, Jeonghan noticed how the light that came in through the curtains brought a nice shimmer to Joshua’s black hair. His sun kissed skin glowed under the rays of the sun, becoming a mesmerizing sight Jeonghan couldn't tear his eyes away from.

   “Is something the matter?” The freak asked. But because he’d been caught off guard, Jeonghan had no idea what to say. Joshua often made him speechless.

   “Cat got your tongue?”

   “No, it's not that” He paused. “Say, anyone’s ever told you you’re beautiful?’

   Surprised, Joshua blinked, cat eyes trying their best to process the information. However, when he regained his senses, the expression was quickly replaced with mischievousness.

   “Has anyone ever told you you’re gorgeous?” At this, Jeonghan blushed. “Guess not”

   The freak then walked on over to the dresser and picked up some cologne. He sprayed his inner wrist and then rubbed the perfume on his neck. After doing so, he went back to Jeonghan and repeated the motions, but this time, on the mafioso’s own limbs.

   “You know, Cheol told me the letter had arrived” The other stiffened. “He said he’d give it to us after the meeting..Would, finally give the news to you”

   "...I see" He all but muttered.

   “..I know you're probably thinking negatively, but-” The freak stopped at the raised hand.

   A grimace had appeared on the angelic face; dread, fear, relief, all these emotions washed over him. He pushed Joshua away to sit down on the bed, although he did so softly, gently, in order not to hurt him. Because Jeonghan had been hurting people ever since he was 10, that’s why he knows, is so sure, he’ll be murdered in the name of justice.