[ 1 ]

"Y/n, let's go watch a movie." Ra-im said as we walked to school.

"I don't know Su-ae are you gonna go?" I asked looking over at her.

"No she's not she's got cram school to go to, plus she's not a fan of scary movies." Ra-mi said before Su-ae could respond.

"Really? aw that sucks, maybe not though I've got homework to do." I explained before looking over at her.

"Aww come on you can do it later plus I don't wanna go by myself."

"Go with one of your other friends maybe they wanna go." Su-ae said.

"Yeah, plus I don't think my parents would let me go."

"If I ask maybe please let's go I really wanna see it." She said grabbing onto my arm.

"I don't know Ra-mi, I've kinda got things to do."

"Morning Ra-mi." Minu said when we walked into class. "Oh hi Y/n." He said looking at me. As I looked over at Su-ae who looked a bit upset.

"Morning Minu." Ra-mi said letting go of my arm.

"What about your GIRLFRIEND Minu?" Iasked crossing my arms and looking at him.

"Oh right. hey Su-ae. Anyways did you do the homework from yesterday?" He said looking at Su-ae.

Unbelievable I thought to myself. Rolling my eyes and making my way to my seat. I sat down and looked outside the window, till class started.

When class started I had realized that I didn't have a pencil. I looked over at my desk mate. Yeah I'm not asking minu for anything. I thought to myself before turning around.

"Hey Eunhyoek you got a pencil I can borrow?" I asked looking at him. He didn't say anything before looking into his pencil pouch and pulling one out. And handing it to me before going back to his work. "Thank you." I said and all he did was nod.

God makes sense why him and Minu are friends both jerks. I thought to myself before doing my work.

"You know you could have asked me right?" Minu said leaning over to me.

"I'd rather eat nails." I said back rolling my eyes and ignoring him.

*:・゚✧*:・゚

After class Minu had left and I was left there sitting by myself.

"Hey Y/n did you get the last bit of the notes?" Eunhyoek ask as he sat in Minu's seat.

"Yeah here let me get them for you." As I looked for the notes in the corner of my eye I saw Eunhyoek looking at me. When I finally found the notes I handed them to him and planned to leave to find Su-ae, but instead I noticed how the sun hit him.

"Do you have a staring problem or something?" He asked looking my way.

"No I don't."

"Yeah you do plus I think you got a bit of drool."

"Ha ha you wish, Eunhyoek you're not even that good looking."

"You sure about that?" He asked leaning in closer.

"Yes positive. Imma go look for Su-as leave them on the desk when you're done." I said getting up and going to look for Su-ae. Soon enough I found her in line for the restroom. "What you doing here pretty lady?" I asked as I finally reached her.

She chuckled before rolling her eyes. "Waiting for money to grow on trees."

"Damn guess you've gotta wait for awhile." We looked at each other before laughing like morons.

"The worse part about that was it wasn't even funny." She said making me laugh more.

"I know it was just the way you looked." I said before she stopped laughing and looked at me. before laughing more.

"I think Imma pee my pants." She said causing me to laugh me.

"Jesus you two are laughing like a bunch of nut jobs." Ra-mi's voice slowly stopped our laughter.

"She started it." We both said at the same time.

"You two honestly suck when it comes to lines." She said.

"Yeah wel-" I spoke before getting cut off.

"Ra-mi I got this for you." I turned to look at mini who brought over a melon flavored lollipop to her. "Figured you'd like it." He said which made me roll my eyes in annoyance. Before looking over at Su-ae and before I could speak she grabbed my arm and shook her head.

"Well then Imma go find a place to ditch PE I'll see you all later." I said making minu and Ra-mi look over at me before I walked off to the school store and buying honey butter chips, shrimp chips, banana milk, and a coffee milk. Then made my way to the nurses office.

"What do I owe the pleasure to today Miss. L/n?" Mrs. Boa asked as soon as the door opened.

"How'd you know it was me?" I asked putting the snack I bought on her desk.

"Who else comes in every other day during PE with snack to my office?" She asked before opening the bag of shrimp chips.

"People that's who." I said pulling over a chair to sit next to her grabbing honey chips. "Plus I bring you snacks that make you happy." I said before eating a few of my chips.

"Okay okay only cause you bring me snacks." She said opening her coffee milk I got her.

"Glad we came to an agreement." I said opening the banana milk and taking a sip of it.

*:・゚✧*:・゚

As soon as PE was over  I made my way back to the classroom. Once everyone was inside I noticed that Su-ae hadn't come back yet before  I could ask about it she walked in with puffy eyes and over to her desk. There sat a strawberry milk. she grabbed it and looked over at Minu before smiling. As for him he made some weird looking face while looking at her. Before she turned around quickly.

I looked over at Minu then at Eunhyoek who just struggled his shoulders. I looked back at Minu before looking at Su-ae who gave him an 'okay' sign before she looked freaked out and turned around. Weird. I thought to myself.

Soon enough the teacher made his way over to Su-ae.

"Who is?" He asked startling her. "Who is?" He repeated.

"Huh?"

"Who's a psycho?"

"Oh...um the main character in this novel."

"Cut the crap." He said before smacking her on the head with a newspaper. "Are you going to focus on class or not?"

Ouch hate to be her right now.

"Everyone, pay attention it's almost mid terms." The teacher said walking away from Su-ae as she rubbed her head as she turned around staring daggers over my direction.