[ 29 ]

A/n i'm back bitches 🤪🤪🤪

"WHAT IT THE PETER PIPER PICKED A MOTHERFUCKINGPEPPER WAS THAT SHIT?!?" Dohwa shouted when he slammed the door open to my house, Su-æ following behind him.

"jesus who let you in?" i said making myself some ramen.

"Dude what was that my virgin eyes were cursed to see that." he exclaimed.

"dohwa....dude, YOU ARE NOT A VIRGIN!" i shouted causing him to cover su-ae's ears.

"NOT EVERYONE IN THE ROOM KNOWS THAT!"

"can you two stop. but in all seriousness were you two making out?" suae asked while pushing dohwa off of her. i felt my face heat up with her question and looked away.

"of course they were suae his tongue was basically down her throat."

"oh shut up dohwa." i said to him my back still to him.

"no because it's true. just the other day you were telling me how you are so done with him and how you don't want him and such all because he was talking with suae."

"...it's different."

"how is it different?! thats how it was after the amusement park, the day he was going along with something for suae, and when he told you just because he walks you home doesn't mean he likes you. how is it different?"

"..." i couldn't speak, what he was saying was true but at the same time maybe it could have been avoided.

"you see that's what i fucking mean. and you always come back fucking crawling back to me." he said before slamming the door shut. i turned around and he was gone, suae looked so confused and kinda upset.

"want some i made two packets to calm my nerves." i said giving her a small smile.

"sure. why not." she smiled at me before i served the noodles we sat on the sofa eating while watching tv when she spoke. "is he a good kisser?" she asked causing me to choke on my noodles before blushing.

"bro...with that kiss i would have thought we were gonna do it in the elevator." i said covering my face in embarrassment as she laughed.

*:・゚✧*:・゚

the next day i walked to school with su-ae when eunhyoek walked over.

"hey." he said once he came over.

"hey..." i said giving him a small smile. su-æ looked at us weirdly before stopping and tying her shoe eunhyoek and i both stopped and waited for he when she yelled at us to go along.

"no it's alright we'll wait for you." eunhyoek and i told her.

"no no it's alright don't be late because of me." she said clearly stalling.

"okay, do you wanna go?" eunhyoek asked looking at me nervously. i swallowed a lump in my throat before nodding. we continued our walk to class in silence when he looked at me. "we should talk about what happened."

"do we have to?" i asked fidgeting with my fingers. he didn't say anything and grabbed my hand and kissed it.

"i guess we don't have to, if you don't want to." he said squeezing my hand as we walked.

"what are we?" i asked looking at him.

"we can be whatever you want, whenever you want." he said i just nodded in response, he squeezed my hand and kissed my cheek as we walked to school.

"so eunhyoek..."

"yes..?" he said looking at me with a soft smile.

"if i were to say i want to date right now we would?"

"if that's what you want, then yeah."

"okay and if i were to say i don't want to date right now?" i asked nervously, he just looked at me and smiled.

"then i'd wait, i'd wait till you were ready." he said before looking away, "i'm serious y/n, whatever you want between us i'll let it happen i'll wait if i have to i'll rush into a relationship if you want, if you want to test the water we'll test the water. anything."

i felt my face grow hot and nodded while looking away. i heard him chuckle. before i could say anything i felt a hand grab my other hand and looked over and saw dohwa.

"we still on for tonight?" he asked playing with my fingers and he eunhyoek and i walked to school.

"yeah but you just need to bring the snacks i already have the rest." i said when i felt eunhyoek squeeze my hand.

"what are you two talking about?" he asked looking at dohwa.

"not much we're just making sure everything's ready for tonight is all." i explained smiling at him.

"what's tonight?" eunhyoek asked and before i could respond dohwa did.

"just our date night." eunhyoek looked at me and quickly dropped my hand, just as dohwa dropped my other hand and grabbed my waist when we stopped to cross the street.

"a date night?" eunhyoek asked confused and slightly hurt..?

"yeah our date nights, we have them whenever we can." dohwa said slightly squeezing my waist. i quickly smacked his hand away.

"hey can we invite eunhyoek and su-ae? i think it'll be more fun?" i asked dohwa before grabbing eunhyoek's arm as we crossed the street.

"what?" dohwa asked confused.

"yeah let's expand our 'date nights', what do you thing?" i asked him with a small smile when we finally reached the school.

"why? it's normally just you and i and whatever car i can steal from Gigi. you really want to invite more people to it?"

"yeah i think it'll be fun." i smiled at him.

"invite whoever you want. tell them to bring the snack." he said before walking off.

"dohwa..." i said softly watching him leave when i felt a hand grab mine and pull me off. i looked up at eunhyoek who gave me a small smile. i sighed and walked with him to our class. i put my things in my locker and sat at my desk resting my head on my arms.

"is it me or does dohwa look mad today?" a girl in front of me said to her friend.

"i was thinking the same." the other girl said.

"let's go make him happy."

"ooh doesn't he like kimchi fried rice?"

"yeah he does."

"let's go get him some."one of them said before they walked off.

i closed my eyes when i felt a hand on my shoulder i ignored it when it shook me violently. i opened my eyes annoyed and stared at su-ae.

"what do you wa-"

"help me." she said taking my hand and dragging me off my desk outside to a group of people outside.